2023届高考英语口语听力必备425句(常见口语问答短句)讲义素材

文档属性

名称 2023届高考英语口语听力必备425句(常见口语问答短句)讲义素材
格式 docx
文件大小 43.2KB
资源类型 教案
版本资源 通用版
科目 英语
更新时间 2022-10-22 08:24:25

图片预览

文档简介

2023届高考英语口语听力必备425句(常见口语问答短句)讲义
Have you booked our tickets 你订了我们的票了吗
Temporary shelters were set up to house the fire victims. 为火灾受害者建造了临时住房。
We room together. 我们住同一个房间。
Who's chairing the meeting 谁主持会议
Who headed the delegation 谁领导这个代表闭
Can I have a read of your magazine 我能不能看一看你的杂志
I have been on the go all week 整个礼拜我都很忙碌。
Many new computers are on show at the exhibition. 展览会上展出了许多新的计算机。
I hope you'll take a lead. 我希望你带(个)头做榜样。
I'll warm up some milk. 我去热一点牛奶。
A swim will cool you down. 游游泳会使你凉爽起来。
Have you emptied the rubbish 垃圾你倒了吗
Nothing dries sooner than a tear. 什么也不及眼泪下得快。
This is my cousin, Helen. 这是我表妹海伦。
She was born in Berkeley, a small town in California. 她出生在加州的一座小城伯克利。
This, l think, is the best way to help them. 我认为这是帮助他们的最好办法。
I'm not a good cook, you see. 你知道我不太会做菜。
The bank closes at six. 银行六点关门。
I wish you success. 祝你成功。
He may be in bed now. 他现在可能已经睡觉了。
May I ask you a question 我能向你提一个问题吗?
Where should I sit 我应坐在哪里?
Get everything ready tomorrow. 明天把一切准备好。
Take a seat,please. 请坐。
Take care! 保重!
What a nice day! 多好的天气!
How beautiful this is! 这多么美丽!
How silly you are! 你真傻!
Are you from Japan?你是日本人吗?
Yes,l am. 是的,我是。
Do you like horror films?你喜欢恐怖片吗?
No,I don't. 不,我不。
Do you think it’s a good idea? 你认为这是好主意吗?
It’s hard to say. 很难说。
Are they in town now?他们在城里吗?
I think so. 我想是的。
May I take this seat?我能坐这里吗?
Do,please. 请坐。
Can you get me a packet of detergent? 你能帮我买一包清洁剂吗?
With pleasure. 没问题。
Will you be free tonight?你今晚有空吗?
Can I help you?我能帮你(的)忙吗?
Is she your daughter?她是你的女儿吗?
Who is it on the phone?谁来电话?
Where have you been?你到哪里去了?
When is the plane to lake off?飞机什么时候起飞?
Which room shall we take?我们要哪个房间?
How did you like the show?你觉得演出如何?
How long do you plan to stay here? 你打算在这里待多久?
Are you from the South or from the North?你是南方人还是北方人?
Is he going by train or by plane?他坐火车去还是坐飞机去?
Are you an Englishman or an American?你是英国人还是美国人?
I’m from England. 我是英国人。
Is the delegation arriving today or tomorrow?代表团今天到还是明天到?
Today,I think. 我想是今天。
Would you like coffee or tea?你要咖啡还是茶。
Tea,please. 请给我茶。
Shall we watch TV or go to the concert? 我们是看电视还是去听音乐会?
I’d prefer to go to the concert. 我宁愿去听音乐会。
Shall I come to pick you up or shall we meet at the airport? 我来接你还是咱们去机场碰头?
As you please. 随便。
You've been here for many years, haven't you 你在这里多年了,对吧
This is your car, isn't it 这是你的车,对吧
They are your children, aren't they 他们是你的孩子,对吧
You stay in this room, don't you 你住这个房间,对吧
She speaks good English, doesn't she 她英语讲得好,对吧
You were born in London, weren't you 你在伦敦出生,对吧
He come by plane, didn't he 他是坐飞机来的,是吧
We can go together, can't we 我们可以一道去,对吧
You don't like rock music, do you 你不喜欢摇滚乐,对吧?
Your wife isn't in China now, is she 你妻子不在中国,对吧?
No, she's in the States. 是的,她在美国。
I am not late, am I 我没迟到,对吧?
No, you are not. 是的,没有。
She hasn't left yet, has she 她还没走,对吧?
But yes, she has. 不,她走了。
You’ve never been to Hong Kong,have you? 你从未到过香港,对吧?
You seldom work on Sundays,do you?你很少星期天工作,对吧?
So he won't pay his bills, won't he 这样说他不肯付钱,是吗?
We'll see about that. 咱们走着瞧。
You sold that lovely bracelet, did you 你把那只漂亮手镯卖了,是吗?
I’m sorry you did. 真遗憾。
You call this a day's work, do you 你说这一天就能干完,对吗?
I certainly don't. 我可不这样看
I'll get my money back, will I 我的钱会要回来,是吗?
I don't believe it! 我不相信
So you thought you'd fooled me, did you 你以为你把我耍了,是吗?
China is in East Asia. 中国在东亚。
We are proud of our country. 我们为我们的国家感到骄傲。
Three of us are going by boat. 我们中间三个人坐船去。
Smoking is prohibited. 禁止吸烟。
They faxed the plans to us. 他们把计划用传真发给了我们。
We've been worrying about you. 我们一直为你发愁。
She may not like the idea. 她可能不赞成这个想法。
We'd better take their advice. 我们最好听取他们的忠告。
What are you looking for 你在找什么
I’ll take care of him. 我来照顾他。
Beijing is the heart of our country. 北京是我国的心脏。
That’s mine. 这是我的。
The plan sounds great. 这计划听起来不错。
You look charming today. 你今天显得很迷人。
My job is teaching. 我的任务是教书。
Her idea was to go there by bus. 她的意见是坐公共汽车去。
We are so pleased to hear it. 听到这我们都很高兴。
She is on vacation now. 她现在在休假。
Have you read today's paper?你看了今天的报纸了吗?
Give me something lo read. 给我一点东西看。
How many do you want? 你要多少?
I want two. 我要两个。
I hate bothering her. 我不愿打扰她。
We hope to see you soon. 我们希望早日见到你。
They asked her to sing them a song. 他们请她给他们唱一支歌。
It’s a lonely view. 这景色很漂亮。
I’ve a few questions to ask. 我有几个问题要问。
Los Angeles is the second largest city in the U.S. 洛杉矶市是美国的第二大城市。
Three people were injured in the accident. 车祸中有三人受了伤。
The minister called a press conference right that day. 就在那天部长召开了记者会。
Who is the man in charge here? 谁是这里的负责人?
There’s a car waiting outside. 外面有车等候。
We held a banquet in honor of our distinguished guests. 我们为贵宾举行了宴会。
There’s nothing to be afraid of. 没有什么可怕的。
The boy runs very fast. 男孩跑得很快。
How often do you see her 你多久见她一次
I'm a little worried. 我有点发愁。
Frankly, I don't like the idea. 坦白地说,我不太赞成这个想法。
I stayed there only for two days. 我在那里只待了两天。.
We went there to visit our grandmother. 我们到那里去看我们的祖母。
He stepped forward, hoping to speak to her. 他向前走,希望能和她讲话。
I returned home, utterly exhausted. 我疲惫不堪地回到家里。
We went swimming in the lake. 我们到湖里游泳。
He gazed at a portrait on the wall.他凝视着墙上的画像。
She was in her early twenties. 她二十一二岁。
They found the map out of date. 他们发现这地图已经过时。
To ignore this would be a mistake. 忽视这一点是错误的。
Her wish was to become an artist. 她的志愿是当一名画家。
They love to listen to fairy tales. 他们喜欢听童话故事。
It’s time to go to bed. 该睡觉了。
I’m sorry to hear it. 听了这我很难过。
He asked me to help him. 他请我帮助他。
I enjoy working with you. 和你们一道工作我很高兴。
Putting on airs is absolutely impermissible. 决不许可摆架子。
Her major interest is collecting stamps. 她的主要兴趣是集邮。
Are you interested in going to the show?你有兴趣去看演出吗?
There’s a free way connecting the two cities. 有一条高速公路把两座城市连接起来。
Sally was lying in bed thinking of her child. 莎莉躺在床上想她的孩子。
I found him dozing in class. 我发现他在班上打瞌睡。(
Is there anything planned for tonight?今晚有什么(安排的)活动吗?
Moved by his sincerity,we accepted the gift. 被他的诚意感动,我们接受了他的礼物。
I felt a great weight taken off my mind. 我感到心里轻松了许多。
Thanks a lot.非常感谢。
She bought a tube of toothpaste. 她买了一管牙膏。
I’ll be waiting for you at the gate. 我在大门口等你。
Has anyone seen my glasses?谁见到我的眼镜了吗?
You ought to be careful. 你要小心。
They might be waiting for us. 他们可能在等我们。
He admitted that his motive was profit. 他承认他的动机是利润。
You can't swim it's a pity. 你不会游泳太遗憾了。
The trouble with you is you won't listen. 你的问题是不听别人的意见。
I'm glad you have come. 我很高兴你来了。
Do you know where they are 你知道他们在哪儿吗
It hasn't been decided who is to be the prime minister. 谁当首相还没决定。
The question is how we could get their cooperation. 问题是怎样才能取得他们的合作。
He wasn't sure whether he ought to laugh or cry. 他是啼笑皆非。
Show me what you have bought. 把你买的东西给我看看。
What you need is more practice. 你需要的是更多的练习。
That's what I want to know. 这是我想知道的。
He began to think about what he should do. 他开始想该怎么办。
Give me a phone call when you get there. 到达时给我来一个电话。
Stay where you are. 就站在原处。
You may stay with us if you like. 如果你愿意可以住我们这儿。
Do as you please. 你爱怎么办就怎么办。
That's where we differ. 这是我们的分歧所在。
April is when the lilacs bloom. 四月是丁香花开的季节。
Things were not as they seem to be. 情况并不是看来的那个样子。
The girl who spoke is our monitor. 发言的姑娘是我们的班长。
She was not in the train which arrived just now. 她不在刚到的火车上。
This was the town where I was born.这就是我出生的城市。
At the time when I saw him,he was quite well. 我见到他时他身体还挺好的。
The train has arrived. 火车到了。
The door bell rang. 门铃响了。
Who is calling (在电话中问)你是哪位?
I don' smoke. 我不抽烟。
Does it hurt? 这儿疼吗?
The plane has just touched down. 飞机刚降落。
Prices are going up again. 物价又上涨了。
She sat down beside me. 她在我旁边坐下。
The flowers are (smell) sweet. 花很香。
She is a clever girl. 她是一个聪明的姑娘。
The handbag is mine. 手提包是我的。
Mother isn't in at the moment! 妈此刻不在家。
The dish looks inviting. 这盘菜看起来很诱人。
She seemed well pleased. 她似乎很高兴。
Jane looks like her mother. 简的模样很像她妈。
That's how I look at it. 这是我对它的看法。
Who can answer this question 谁能回答这个问题
She is doing her homework. 她在做作业。
Columbus discovered America. 哥伦布发现新大陆。
Can you play the piano 你能弹钢琴吗
Where have you put the key 你把钥匙放哪里了
Lots of people are applying for the job. 很多人在申请这份工作。
She is listening to her new records. 她在听她的新唱片。
Everybody laughed at him.人人都笑他。
Who put forward the proposal 这建议是谁提出的
We have put the meeting off. 我们把会议推迟了。
They're playing chess. 他们在下棋。
I have nothing to do today. 我今天没事干。
She wants two. 她要两个。
I hope to finish the work today. 我希望今天完成这项工作。
I hate asking favors. 我不喜欢求人帮忙。
You see what I mean 你明白我的意思吗
My uncle gave me a camera. 我叔叔送我一台照相机。
I showed them my passport. 我把护照拿给他们看。
He left Jane a note. 他给简留下一个条子。
I'll get you something to eat. 我去给你找些东西吃。
I showed my passport to one of the immigration officers. 我把护照拿给其中一位移民局的官员看。
She gave a camera lo someone who likes taking photos. 她给了喜欢照相的人一台照相机。
I got an ice-cream for each of the children present. 我给每个出席的孩子买了一份冰淇淋。
They appointed him managing director. 他们任命他为总经理。
She painted the walls light green. 她把墙漆成淡绿色。
He told me to be more careful. 他让我仔细一点。
I smelt something burning. 我闻见有东西烧焦味。
Helen got her blood tested. 海伦去验血了。
Show me your passport. 出示你的护照。
Paint the walls red. 把墙涂成红色。
Tom and Jack are in the same class. 汤姆和杰克在同一个班。
He ordered a beef steak and a soup. 他叫了牛排和一份汤。
She came forward and shook hands with us. 她走上前和我们握手。
It was getting late;she must start back home. 天黑起来了;她得动身回家。
We fished all day;we didn’t catch a thing. 我们钓了一天鱼,什么也没钓着。
Jim worked hard in college and later he became an architect. 吉姆在大学时很用功,后来他当了建筑师。
I’ve got a cold,so I’m going to bed. 我感冒了,因此我要去睡觉了。
Tom went to the party,but his wife didn’t. 汤姆去参加了晚会,但他妻子没去。
She is a funny girl,yet you can’t help liking her. 她是一个古怪的女孩,但你禁不住喜欢她。
The days were short,for it was now December. 白天很短,因为现在已经是十二月了。
You must hurry or you won’t make it for the train. 你得赶快,否则你会赶不上火车了。
Not only did he speak more correctly,but he spoke more easily. 他不仅讲得更正确,也讲得更不费劲了。
Either you improve your work or I shall dismiss you. 要么你改进你的工作,否则我将辞退你。
There was no news;nevertheless she went on hoping. 没有消息,但她还继续存着希望。
I think;therefore I am.我思故我在。
He cannot speak,neither can he hear. 他不能讲话,也听不见。
He never went again,nor did he write to apologize. 他再也没去,也没写信表示歉意。
That the match will be cancelled is now certain. 球赛将取消已经是肯定的了。
How it all happened is a mystery to me. 这一些是怎样发生的对我是一个谜。
I know that you’ll succeed. 我知道你们是会成功的。
I wonder if you could stay for another day. 不知你可否再待一天。
The question is whether they have signed a contract. 问题是他们签没签合同。
That’s why I object to the plan. 那就是我反对这个计划的原因。
It all depends on how we make the preparations. 这都取决于我们的准备工作做得怎样。
I’m obliged to you for what you have done for us. 我很感激你对我们的帮助。
There is a rumor that he has married a widow. 有谣言说他和一个寡妇结了婚。
The idea that money means everything is unsound. 金钱万能的思想是错误的。
Jim introduced me to a girl who sat next to him. 吉姆把我介绍给坐在他旁边的一个姑娘。
All that glitters is not gold. 闪光的不都是金子。
Hamlet, which is a famous play by Shakespeare, was performed on stage in the new hall. 莎士比亚的名制《哈姆雷特》在新礼堂公演了。
Then I telephoned the doctor whom she had recommended. 然后我给她推荐的医生打了电话。
The girl whose work got the prize is the youngest in her class. 作品得奖的女孩子是班上最小的学生。
This is the book which was on the table. 这就是桌上的那本书
There are moments when I forget all about it. 有时候我把这全忘了。
These are the reasons why we did it. 这些就是我们这样做的原因。
we all stood up when he came in. 他进来时我们都站了起来。
You can sit where you like. 你愿坐哪儿就坐哪儿。
I didn't go because I wasn't feeling well. 我没去因为我身体不舒服。
Let's meet tomorrow if it is convenient for you. 我们可以明天碰头,如果对你方便的话。
She acted as if (as though) she were mad. 她表现得像疯了似的。
Speak clearly so that they may understand you. 讲得清楚些,以便他们能听懂。
It was so dark that we couldn't see each other's faces. 天那样黑,我们看不清彼此的脸。
I didn't do so well ns I had expected. 我没有做得预期的那样好。
Though they were poor, they were still happy. 他们虽然很穷,但仍然很快活。
I'm glad (that) you're back. 你回来了我很高兴。
Make sure that the door is locked. 注意锁好门。
Her back ached. 她的背疼。
The situation is deteriorating. 局势正在恶化。
Do angels exist?有天使吗?
Ruth coughed all night. 鲁丝咳了一夜。
Lily wept bitterly. 莉莉哭得很伤心。
He sighed his relief. 他放心地叹了一口气。
They slept themselves sober. 他们一觉过后就清醒了。
Father smiled his approval. 父亲微笑表示赞同。
She laughed a scornful laugh. 她鄙夷地笑了笑。
The ship sailed westward. 船向西航行。
The river flows east into the sea. 这条河向东流入大海。
Then I went back to my own room. 于是我回到自己的房间去。
Come and sit on the sofa. 来坐在沙发上。
She remained in bed for three days. 她在床上躺了三天。
We should rely on ourselves. 我们应当依靠自己。
I do sympathize with you. 我的确很同情你。
Light consists of waves. 光由光波组成。
We must persist in our efforts. 我们要作坚持不懈的努力。
He needs your help. 他需要你的帮助。
Please describe what you have seen. 请描述一下你看到的情况。
Japan has a population of about a hundred million. 日本人口约有一亿。
She put the key in her pocket. 她把钥匙放到口袋里。
Would you mind opening the window 可否劳驾把窗子打开
His joke didn't interest me. 他的笑话并不使我感到兴趣。
She tried to comfort him. 她设法安慰他。
The news surprised all of us. 消息使我们都非常惊讶。
I must thank you for telling me this. 我应谢谢你告诉了我这情况。
His speech angered the audience. 他的讲话激怒了观众。
He has brought his luggage with him. 他带来了他的行李。
She jotted down the telephone number. 她把电话号码记了下来。
He wrote something down. 他在纸上写了些什么。
This will prevent her from doing so. 这会阻止她这样做。
We owe our success to your cooperation. 我们的成功多亏你合作。
We gave, they took. 我们给,他们拿。
Some people build while others destroy. 有些人建设而另一些人则破坏。
She was anxious to please. 她急于讨人喜欢。
You must be convinced if you are to convince. 如果你想使别人相信,你自己得相信。
He said that he was ready to help. 他说他乐于帮忙。
I suggest that we leave earlier. 我建议我们早点动身。
She asked who would like to go. 她问谁愿意去。
I didn't know where he lived. 我不知道他住哪儿。
Finally he killed himself. 最后他自杀了。
Don't deceive yourself. 不要欺骗你自己。
She prided herself on being a Chinese. 她以白己是中国人为荣。
He busied himself tidying up his room. 他忙着收拾他的房间。
He hid himself behind the curtain. 他躲在窗帘后面。
Where is he hiding 他藏在哪里
The child is too young to dress itself. 孩子太小还不能穿衣服。
Get up and dress quickly. 起来,快穿好衣裳。
l told them to behave themselves. 我让他们乖一点
You really behaved quite well. 你的确表现很好。
Go and wash yourself,Tom. 去洗一洗,汤姆。
I must wash before dinner. 吃晚饭前我得洗一洗。
Let me have a try. 我来试一试。
She gave a long sigh. 她长叹了一声。
Let's take a break. 咱们休息一会儿。
I think I could make a guess at it. 我想我可以猜一猜。
Go and do your hair. 去梳头去。
Have you done your teeth 你刷牙了吗
Can you do the room now 你现在能打扫房间了吗
She was doing the dishes. 她在洗盘子。
When is he coming to do the windows 他什么时候来擦窗子
They do fish very well in that restaurant. 那家餐馆鱼烧得不错。
How would you like your steak done 你希望牛扒烤到什么程度
He found her doing the flowers. 他发现她在插花。
Are you doing science at school 你在学校学科学吗
He has done Harace into English verse. 他把荷雷斯译成英文诗了。
He still has to do his military service. 他还得服兵役。
He quickly learnt to do sums. 他很快学会做算术题了。
They did only comedies this season. 这个季度他们只演喜剧。
The group is doing “Macbeth”. 这剧团在上演“马克白”
We did two concerts last week. 我们上星期听了两场音乐会。
Have you done the Tower 你去参观伦敦塔了吗
We did Spain in two weeks. 我们在西班牙游览了两星期。
We did the journey in six hours.在路上我们开了六小时车。
He does seventy-five on the free way. 他在高速公路上时速七十五英里。
He did ten years for armed robbery. 他因持枪抢劫蹲了十年监牢。
The barber will do you next. 下面理发师将给你理。
He does the guests well. 他把客人招待得很好。
That shopkeeper did me. 那家商店老板骗了我。
He has done an excellent article. 他写了一篇精彩的文章。
She did some pretty sketches. 她画了几张漂亮的素描。
He did a complete suit in only three days. 只用三天他就把整套衣服缝好了。
I did no reading that night. 那天晚上我没看书。
She had to do some studying. 她得学习一会儿。
Jane did most of the talking. 大部分时间都是简谈话。
who does the cooking 谁做饭
She's doing her knitting. 她在织毛线。
I’ll have to get someone to do my typing. 我得找人帮我打字。
I ran as quickly as I could. 我尽量快跑。
Teach me how to run business. 教我怎样管理企业。
Have you proposed to her 你向她求婚了吗
He proposed another meeting. 他建议另开一次会议。
Do you mind if I open the window 我开窗你不介意吧
I'm staying home to mind the children. 我留在家里看孩子。
The train was already moving. 火车已经开动。
Her story moved me deeply. 她的故事使我深受感动。
I helped her as far as I could. 我尽量帮助他。
At any rate they might help. 不管怎样他们可能有帮助。
I drank some brandy. 我喝了一些白兰地。
He has been drinking again. 他又在喝酒了。
Who will cook the dinner 谁来做饭
Every woman should learn to cook. 每个女人都应学做饭。
I read a good article in today's paper. 我在今天的报上看到一篇好文章。
He got a magazine and sat down to read. 他拿了一份杂志坐下来看。
He aimed at the bird and missed it. 他瞄准那只鸟却没打中。
He rose as she entered the room. 她进来时他站起身来。
Yes,I know it. 是的,我知道。
Sorry,l forgot it. 对不起我忘了。
England fought Germany. 英国和德国作战。
England fought against Russia in the Crimean War. 在克里米亚战争中英国和俄国作战。
They will play New York next week. 下星期他们将和纽约队比赛。
Thomas played against Glamorgan. 托马斯和格莱摩根比赛。
The light wind brushed over his cheek. 清风拂过他的面颊。
Many of them gained in weight. 他们许多人体重增加了。
He closed the door softly behind him. 他轻轻把门随手关上。
The door closed behind them. 他们后面的门关上了。
The explosion shook the house.爆炸使房子震动。
The house shook when the trains went by. 火车经过时房子会震动。
A stone shattered the window. 一块石头把窗子砸碎。
The plate shattered when it hit the floor. 盘子碰到地板给砸得粉碎。
Empty the garbage can.把垃圾桶倒掉。
The river empties into the sea.河流入大海。
They wanted to marry. 他们想结婚。
The two sisters embraced each other warmly. 两姐妹热情拥抱。
They kissed and said goodbye. 他们亲吻了说再见。
Their children are always fighting. 他们的孩子老打架。
They hadn't communicated with each other for many years. 他们多年没相互联系了。
I asked my sister to communicate my wishes to her. 我请我姐姐把我的愿望传达给她。
We don't always agree with one another. 我们的意见并不总是一致的。
I agree that your plan is better. 我同意你的计划比较好。
They're always arguing with each other. 他们老是互相争论不休。
They argued the case for hours. 这问题他们争论了几个钟头。
The atoms combine with each other to form a molecule. 原子结合在一起构成一个分子。
Some films combine’ education with recreation. 有些电影把教育和娱乐结合在一起。
Mother bought me a VCR. 妈给我买了一台录像机。
Can you lend me your dictionary 你能把字典借给我一下吗
I can't promise you anything now. 我目前不能答应你什么。
He handed her the time-table. 他把时刻表递给了她。
He handed his key to the teacher. 他把房间钥匙交给了老师。
She lent some money to her friend. 她借给她朋友一些钱。
He bought a gift for his daughter. 他买了一份礼物给他女儿。
She played some ancient Chinese music for us. 她给我们放了一些中国古代的音乐。
They forgave him his crimes. 他们宽恕了他的罪行。
She wished them a safe journey. 她祝他们一路平安。
I envy you your good luck. 我羡慕你的好运。
How much did it cost 它花了多少钱
The journalists asked a lot of questions. 记者们问了很多问题。
I look forward to hearing from you. 盼早日收到你的来信。
The book consists of three parts. 这本书包含三部分。
Put out your cigarettes. 把你的烟灭掉。
I must have dozed off. 我准是睡着了。
We are falling behind. 我们落后了。
The boys are fooling around. 男孩子们在磨胡闹。
You go ahead. We'll follow behind. 你们先走,我们随后就来。