2024年深圳市一模英语读后续写翻译练习
The Power of Truth
(坚持真相)
在我们的每周员工会议上,我们的编辑阿什利对我们的报道质量不满意。
“我们的读者数量在下降。这周四的校报需要更好的报道。
有人有什么想法吗 她说。
我把我的文章交给了她,是关于我们篮球队前一天晚上以一分之差击败迪尔菲尔德高中的。
“体育新闻很有趣,”她说,“但还不足以登上头版。
我们需要一些真正能引起人们注意的东西。
会议结束后,我们一起离开了编辑部,听到有人尖叫:“佩里不见了!
”佩里是一只红色的大鹦鹉,十年来一直是我们学校的吉祥物。
他在学生的课堂内外生活中都扮演着重要的角色。
他也经常出现在学校的活动中,激发了学生的团结感。
所有人都心碎地聚集在佩里的空笼子周围。
突然,人群中的一个学生走了过来,给我看了一张照片。
“你是校报的记者,对吗 ”我昨天碰巧拿了这个,”他说。
照片中是一个鹿菲尔德高中的篮球运动员,他的衬衫里藏着一个很大的东西,大约有鹦鹉那么大。
“他一定是为了报复我们赢了比赛而偷了佩里!”阿什利哭了。
我们急忙回到新闻编辑室,同意把这张照片放在头版,标题是“迪尔菲尔德偷了佩里”。
”“这正是我们需要的故事。每个人都会读的,”阿什利自信地说。
她走后,我仔细看了看照片。
后台的时钟显示是下午4点15分,但我们对迪尔菲尔德的比赛直到下午4点30分才开始。
为什么那男孩在我们玩之前就带走了佩里
我有一种不安的感觉,我们可能错误地指控了某人。
我去找佩里平时的看护人问他是否知道佩里失踪了。
“他没有失踪。他退休了。
他已经准备好过一些安静的日子了。
”得知真相后,我立即告诉了阿什利,并建议写一篇故事来告别佩里。
答案:
在我们的每周员工会议上,我们的编辑阿什利对我们的报道质量不满意。
In our weekly staff meeting, our editor Ashley was not pleased with the quality of our reporting.
“我们的读者数量在下降。
“Our readership is way down.
这周四的校报需要更好的报道。
We need better stories for this Thursday’s school newspaper.
有人有什么想法吗 她说。
Does anybody have any ideas She said.
我把我的文章交给了她,是关于我们篮球队前一天晚上以一分之差击败迪尔菲尔德高中的。
I handed her my article about our basketball team beating Deerfield High School the previous night by one point.
“体育新闻很有趣,”她说,“但还不足以登上头版。
“Sports stories are fun,” she said, “but not good enough for the front page.
我们需要一些真正能引起人们注意的东西。
We need something to really get people’s attention.
会议结束后,我们一起离开了编辑部,听到有人尖叫:“佩里不见了!”
After our meeting, we left the newsroom together and heard someone screaming, “Perry is missing!”
佩里是一只红色的大鹦鹉,十年来一直是我们学校的吉祥物(吉祥物)。
Perry was a big red parrot and had been our school mascot (吉祥物) for ten years.
他在学生的课堂内外生活中都扮演着重要的角色。
He played an important role in students’ lives both in and out of class.
他也经常出现在学校的活动中,激发了学生的团结感。
He had also been a constant presence at school events, inspiring a sense of unity among students.
所有人都心碎地聚集在佩里的空笼子周围。
Everyone gathered around Perry’s empty cage, heartbroken.
突然,人群中的一个学生走了过来,给我看了一张照片。
Suddenly, a student from the crowd came over and showed me a photo.
“你是校报的记者,对吗 ”
“You’re a reporter for the school paper, right
我昨天碰巧拿了这个,”他说。
I happened to take this yesterday,” he said.
照片中是一个鹿菲尔德高中的篮球运动员,他的衬衫里藏着一个很大的东西,大约有鹦鹉那么大。
In the photo was a Deerfield High School basketball player with something large hidden under his shirt around the size of a parrot.
“他一定是为了报复我们赢了比赛而偷了佩里!”
“He must have stolen Perry to get back at us for winning the game!”
阿什利哭了。
Ashley cried.
我们急忙回到新闻编辑室,同意把这张照片放在头版,标题是“迪尔菲尔德偷了佩里”。
We hurried back to the newsroom, agreeing to run the photo on the front page with the headline “Deerfield Steals Perry.
”“这正是我们需要的故事。
” “This is just the story we need.
每个人都会读的,”阿什利自信地说。
Everyone will read it,” Ashley said confidently.
她走后,我仔细看了看照片。
After she left, I took a closer look at the photo.
后台的时钟显示是下午4点15分,但我们对迪尔菲尔德的比赛直到下午4点30分才开始。
The clock in the background read 4:15 pm, but our game against Deerfield hadn’t started until 4:30 pm.
为什么那男孩在我们玩之前就带走了佩里
Why would the boy have taken Perry before we even played
我有一种不安的感觉,我们可能错误地指控了某人。
An uneasy feeling came over me that we might have falsely accused someone.
我去找佩里平时的看护人问他是否知道佩里失踪了。
I went to Perry’s usual caretaker to ask if he knew Perry was missing.
“他没有失踪。
“He’s not missing.
他退休了。
He’s retired.
他已经准备好过一些安静的日子了。”
He’s ready for some quieter days,” he said.
得知真相后,我立即告诉了阿什利,并建议写一篇故事来告别佩里。
Learning the truth, I immediately told Ashley and suggested writing a story to say goodbye to Perry.