2024届高三英语二轮复习2022年广州市二模读后续写真题翻译练习*含答案

文档属性

名称 2024届高三英语二轮复习2022年广州市二模读后续写真题翻译练习*含答案
格式 docx
文件大小 23.7KB
资源类型 教案
版本资源 通用版
科目 英语
更新时间 2024-03-14 23:31:06

图片预览

文档简介

2022年广州二模读后续写真题翻译练习
二十年前,我开出租车。有一次,我凌晨3点被叫去接人。
当我到达的时候,除了窗户里有一盏灯外,整栋楼一片漆黑。
通常,很多司机只会按一两次喇叭(按喇叭),等一小会儿,然后开车离开。
但除非有真正的危险,我总是走到门口去寻找乘客。
如果我的母亲或父亲叫了一辆出租车,我难道不希望司机也这样做吗
于是我走到门口,敲了敲门。“等一下。”一个虚弱而年迈的声音回答。
我能听到什么东西被拖过地板的声音。过了很长一段时间,门开了。
一个80多岁的瘦小女人站在我面前。
在她的身边有一个小手提箱
。“你能帮我把包拿到车上吗 ”她说。
“我想一个人呆一会儿。
那么,如果你能回来帮我的话 我不是很强壮。”
我把手提箱拿到出租车上,然后回来帮助那位妇女。
她拉着我的胳膊,我们慢慢地向马车走去。
她不停地感谢我的好意。
“没什么,”我告诉她。
“我只是尽量像对待我母亲那样对待我的乘客。”
“哦,你真是个好孩子,”她说。
我们上了出租车,她给了我一个地址。
然后她问:“你能开车穿过市区吗 ”
“这不是最近的路。
”我回答。“我不介意,”她说,“我不着急。
我在去养老院的路上。
”我看到她的眼睛里闪着泪光,“我没有任何家人了,”她继续说。“医生说我太老了,不能一个人住。”
我悄悄地关掉了计价器(计程器)。
“你想让我走哪条路 ”我问。
“首先,带我去日出街。那是我出生的地方。
”几个小时后,我们开车穿过了这座城市。
她向我展示了她的小学,并与我分享了她的学生时代和朋友们的一些有趣的故事。
然后她让我在一个安静的广场附近停车,她用温柔的声音告诉我,她是在那里第一次见到她丈夫的。
她一动不动地坐在后座上,泪眼朦胧地凝视着广场,然后示意我继续往前走。
一路上,我只是专心地听着,好像我是一个忠实的听众,我的母亲曾经回忆她的好时光。
在经历了一次神奇的回到过去的旅程之后,我们终于在黎明时分到达了养老院的门口。
“我该付多少钱 ”她边问边伸手去拿钱包。
“没什么,”我迅速地说,轻轻笑了笑,耸了耸肩,对着计价器眨了眨眼睛。
她好像不敢相信我说的话,睁大眼睛看着我。
然后,她的震惊慢慢地变成了感激的理解。
“哦,你真是个好孩子!”她紧紧地握着我的手。
“我只是试着像我希望别人对待我母亲那样对待你。
”我轻声回答。“谢谢你和我分享你在这座城市最美好的回忆。
”然后我弯下腰给了她一个拥抱。
她紧紧抓住我。一阵暖意和幸福突然袭来,就像和煦的微风轻轻拂过我的脸。
我知道这是仁慈的恩典。
答案:
二十年前,我开出租车。
Twenty years ago, I drove a taxi.
有一次,我凌晨3点被叫去接人。
Once, I was called at 3 a.m.to pick someone up.
当我到达的时候,除了窗户里有一盏灯外,整栋楼一片漆黑。
When I arrived, the building was completely dark except for one light in a window.
通常,很多司机只会按一两次喇叭(按喇叭),等一小会儿,然后开车离开。
Often, many drivers would just honk(按喇叭) once or twice, wait a short minute, then drive away.
但除非有真正的危险,我总是走到门口去寻找乘客。
But unless a real danger, I always went to the door to find the passenger.
如果我的母亲或父亲叫了一辆出租车,我难道不希望司机也这样做吗
It might be someone who needed my assistance Would I not want a driver to do the same if my mother or father had called for a taxi
于是我走到门口,敲了敲门。“等一下。”一个虚弱而年迈的声音回答。
So I walked to the door and knocked“Just a minute”answered a weak and elderly voice.
我能听到什么东西被拖过地板的声音。
I could hear the sound of something being dragged across the floor.
过了很长一段时间,门开了。
After a long pause, the door opened.
一个80多岁的瘦小女人站在我面前。
A small woman in her 80s stood before me.
在她的身边有一个小手提箱。
By her side was a small suitcase.
“你能帮我把包拿到车上吗 ”
“Would you carry my bag out to the car
她说。
” she said.
“我想一个人呆一会儿。
“I’d like a few moments alone.
那么,如果你能回来帮我的话
Then, if you could come back and help me
我不是很强壮。”
I’m not very strong.”
我把手提箱拿到出租车上,然后回来帮助那位妇女。
I took the suitcase to the cab,then returned to assist the woman.
她拉着我的胳膊,我们慢慢地向马车走去。
She took my arm, and we walked slowly toward the cab.
她不停地感谢我的好意。“没什么,”我告诉她。
She kept thanking me for my kindness“It’s nothing,”I told her.
“我只是尽量像对待我母亲那样对待我的乘客。”
“I just try to treat my passengers the way I would want my mother treated.”
“哦,你真是个好孩子,”她说。
“Oh, you’re such a good boy,”she said.
我们上了出租车,她给了我一个地址。
When we got in the taxi she gave me an address.
然后她问:“你能开车穿过市区吗 ”
Then she asked, “Could you drive through the downtown ”
“这不是最近的路。”我回答。
“It’s not the shortest way,”I answered.
“我不介意,”她说,“我不着急。
“I don’t mind”she said“I’m in no hurry.
我在去养老院的路上。”
I’m on my way to the nursing home.”
我看到她的眼睛里闪着泪光,“我没有任何家人了,”她继续说。
I saw her eyes shining with tears“I don’t have any family left,”she continued.
“医生说我太老了,不能一个人住。”
“The doctor says I am too old to live alone.”
我悄悄地关掉了计价器(计程器)。
I quietly turned off the meter(计程器).
“你想让我走哪条路 ”
“What road do you want me to take ”
我问。
I asked.
“首先,带我去日出街。
“First, take me to Sunrise Street.
那是我出生的地方。”
That’s where I was born.”
几个小时后,我们开车穿过了这座城市。
For hours , we drove through the city .
她向我展示了她的小学,并与我分享了她的学生时代和朋友们的一些有趣的故事。
She showed me her primary school and shared with me some funny stories of her school days and friends.
然后她让我在一个安静的广场附近停车,她用温柔的声音告诉我,她是在那里第一次见到她丈夫的。
Then she asked me to pull up near a peaceful square, where, as she told me in a gentle voice, she first met her husband.
她一动不动地坐在后座上,泪眼朦胧地凝视着广场,然后示意我继续往前走。
She sat on the back seat still, gazing at the square through a mist of tears for a moment, and then signaled me to move on.
一路上,我只是专心地听着,好像我是一个忠实的听众,我的母亲曾经回忆她的好时光。
All the way, I just listened attentively as if I was a loyal audience to my mother who used to call up her good old days .
在经历了一次神奇的回到过去的旅程之后,我们终于在黎明时分到达了养老院的门口。
After what seemed like a magical journey back to the past, we eventually arrived at the gate of the nursing home at dawn .
“我该付多少钱уоu ”
“ How much do I owe уоu
她边问边伸手去拿钱包。
” she asked, reaching for her purse.
“没什么,”我迅速地说,轻轻笑了笑,耸了耸肩,对着计价器眨了眨眼睛。
“ Nothing,” I said quickly, shrugging with a light laugh, winking at the meter .
她好像不敢相信我说的话,睁大眼睛看着我。
As if she couldn’t believe what I said , she looked at me with wide-open eyes.
然后,她的震惊慢慢地变成了感激的理解。
Then, her shock slowly gave way to grateful understanding.
“哦,你真是个好孩子!”
“Oh , you’ re such a good boy !
她紧紧地握着我的手。
Thank you .” She held my hand tightly.
“我只是试着像我希望别人对待我母亲那样对待你。”我轻声回答。
“ I just try to treat you the way I would want my mother treated,” I responded softly.
“谢谢你和我分享你在这座城市最美好的回忆。”
“ And thank you for sharing with me your best memories of this city.”
然后我弯下腰给了她一个拥抱。
Then I bent over and gave her a hug.
她紧紧抓住我。
She held onto me tightly.
一阵暖意和幸福突然袭来,就像和煦的微风轻轻拂过我的脸。
A sudden warmth and happiness hit me like a balmy breeze gently wiping my face.
我知道这是仁慈的恩典。
And I knew it was the grace of kindness.