Unit 3 -Unit 4 课本复习人(无答案)教版英语九年级全册

文档属性

名称 Unit 3 -Unit 4 课本复习人(无答案)教版英语九年级全册
格式 docx
文件大小 25.1KB
资源类型 教案
版本资源 人教新目标(Go for it)版
科目 英语
更新时间 2024-06-28 07:22:56

图片预览

文档简介

U3课本复习
词汇
expensive(adj.)昂贵的 (adj.)不昂贵的(反义词)
direct(adj.& v.)直接的;直率的;指导 (adj.)间接的(反义词) (adv.)直接地 (n.)导演;主管
suggest(v.)建议 (n.)建议
central(adj.)中心的;中央的 (n.)中心
east(n.)东方 (adj.)东方的
politely(adv.)礼貌地 (adj.)礼貌的 (adj.)不礼貌的impolite(adj.)不礼貌的;粗鲁的 (adj.)有礼貌的(反义词 )
speaker(n.)发言者 (v.)说(某种语言) (过去式) (过去分词)
normal(adj.)正常的 (adv.)正常地,通常
uncrowded(adj.)不拥挤的 (adj.)拥挤的(反义词) (n.)人群
convenient(adj.)方便的 (adj.)不方便的(反义词)
短语
I' try the rides!
我很激动来尝试这次行程。
we haven't even started !
我们还没有开始。
It delicious food.
他提供美味的食物。
Let's ask the band starts playing.
让我们询问乐队开始演奏是什么时候?
The restaurant is always busy so come earlier to get a table.
餐厅那个时候总是忙, 所以 早一点占个桌位。
When you visit a foreign country, it is important to know how to
politely.
当你参观外国的时候,知道怎样礼貌地寻求帮助是重要的。
Both are correct but the first one sounds .
都是正确的,但是第一个听起来不那么礼貌。
it is a very direct question.
那是因为它是一个直接的问题。
It is not enough to just ask a question .
仅仅正确地询问问题是不够的。
Good speakers change the way they speak .
好的说话者在不同的场景下改变他们说话的方式。
The expressions they use might whom they are speaking to or how well they know .
他们使用的表达依靠于他们和谁说或者他们之间有多好。

They include expressions “Could you please… " or“May I ask… ”
它们包括例如这样的表达“请你能...”或者“我能问问...”
Sometimes we even need to leading in to a request.
有时我们甚至需要花费时间提出要求。
It might seem difficult to speak politely directly.
礼貌地说话比直说看起来似乎更难。
However it is to learn use the right language in different situations.
然而,学会在不同的场景下怎样使用正确的语言是重要的。
This will help you communicate with other people.
这将帮助你更好地和其他人交流。
Do you know we can get some good food quickly
你知道我们能在哪里很快地得到美食吗?
We also learn how to be polite when we .
当我们寻求帮助,我们也需要学习怎样变得礼貌。
语法
, do you know l can buy some medicine
打扰一,你知道我能在哪里买药吗?
Sure. There's a supermarket .
当然。沿着这条街有一个超市。
Could you please tell me get to the post office
你能告诉我怎样去邮局吗?
Sorry, how to get there.
抱歉,我不确定怎样到那。
Could you tell us when the band this evening
你能告诉我今天晚上乐队什么时候开始演奏吗?
It starts 8:00 p.m.
它下午八点开始。
I wonder where we go next.
我想知道我们接下来应该去哪
You should try that new ride .
你应该在那里尝试新的旅程。
U4课本复习
词汇
humor(n.)幽默 (adj.)幽默的
silent(adj.)安静的 (n.)沉默
help(v.& n.)帮助 (adj.)有帮助的 (adj)无助的
interview(v.)采访 (n.)采访者
shy(adj.)害羞的 (n.)害羞
absent(adj.)缺席的 (n.)缺席
fail(v.)失败 (n.)失败
exact(adj.)确切的 (adv.)确切地
Asian(adj.& n.)亚洲(人)的;亚洲人 (n.)亚洲
deal(v.& n.)对待;交易 (过去式 / 过去分词)
European(adj.& n.)欧洲(人)的;欧洲人 (n.)欧洲
African(adj.& n.)非洲(人)的;非洲人 (n.)非洲
British(adj.)英国(人)的 (n.)英国
proud(adj.)骄傲 (n.)骄傲
examination(n.)检查 (v.)检查
introduction(n.)介绍 (v.)介绍
短语
This party is great idea!
这次派对是如此好的一个主意。
It's been three years we last saw our primary school classmates.
自从我最后一次见到我的小学同学已经三年了。
Billy has changed !
Billy已经改变了如此之多。
He be so shy and quiet.
他过去是如此的害羞和安静。
His face always turned red when he girls!
他的脸总是变红当他跟女孩说话时。
I used to him in the library every day.
我过去每天看他在图书馆阅读。
That's he was a really good student.
那是因为他是真的是一个真正的好学生。
He studied hard and on his exams.
他努力学习而且在考试上得到好成绩。
Candy told me that she used to be really shy and to
her shyness.
Candy 告诉我他过去真的很害羞而且开始唱歌来应对她的害羞。
As she got better she dared to sing her class and then for the whole school.
当她变得更好她敢于在班级前唱歌,而且然后在整个学校之前。
Now she's shy and loves singing in front of crowds.
现在她也不害羞和热爱在人群前唱歌。
But now I get everywhere I go
但是现在无论我去哪我都得到很多关注。
I always have to how I appear to others, and I have to be very careful about what I say or do.
我总是不得不担忧怎样出现在他人面前,而且我不得不对我的所说或者所做
要小心。
And I have much private time .
而且我不再拥有私人的时间。
with friends is almost impossible for me now because there are always guards around me.
和朋友闲逛对我来说几乎总是不可能,现在因为周围总是有保安。
You have to be prepared to your normal life.
你不得不准备好放弃你的正常的生活。
You can never imagine the road to success is.
你从不能想象成功之路有多难。
Many times I thought about giving up,but I .
许多次我都想放弃,但是我继续战斗。
You really require a lot of to succeed.
你要是成功真的需要很多天赋和努力。
He works very hard and school.
他工作非常努力而且在学校学习好。
And his family together.
而且他的家人一起度过很多时间。
His parents moved to the city to jobs, and his grandparents came to him.
他的父母搬到城市寻找工作,而且他的外祖父母来照顾他。
But he missed his parents so much and he often felt .
但是他非常想念他的父母而且他经常感到孤独和不开心。
Li Wen's unhappiness influence his schoolwork.
李文的不开心开始影响他的作业。
He studying.
他对学习变得不那么有兴趣。
Sometimes he classes and failed his examinations.
有时他缺席课堂,而且考试不及格。
Finally Li Wen's parents to send him to a boarding school.
最后,李文的父母做出决定来送他去寄宿学校。
She them talk with their son in person.
她建议他们亲自跟他们的儿子交谈。
So his parents took a 24-hour train and a 5-hour to get to Li Wen's school.
所以他的父母花费24个小时的火车旅行和5个小时的班车旅行来到达李文的学校。
They everything good that I do.”
他们做我做的好的事情感到自豪。
After that, Li Wen's parents with their son than they used to.
在那之后,李文的父母和他们的儿子比之前拥有更多的交流。
He has become and made some good friends in school.
他已经变得更外向而且在学校结交了很多好朋友。
I know my parents love me and they’ always me,” says Li Wen.
我知道我的父母爱我而且他们总是对我感到骄傲。
“It's very for parents to be there for their children."
对于父母来说和他们的孩子在一起是非常重要的。
三、语法
I be short. 我过去是矮的。
I be popular in school. 我过去在学校不受欢迎。
Paula be really quiet. Paula过去是非常安静的。
She like tests. 她过去不喜欢测试。
You used to be short, 你过去是矮的,对吗?
Yes, I did./ No, I didn't. 是的,我是矮的。/ 不是,我不矮。
he wear glasses 他过去戴眼镜吗?
Yes, he did. / No, he didn't. 是的,他是。/ 不,他不是。