2025届高考英语专项复习 读后续写(讲义)

文档属性

名称 2025届高考英语专项复习 读后续写(讲义)
格式 docx
文件大小 2.3MB
资源类型 教案
版本资源 通用版
科目 英语
更新时间 2024-10-19 17:53:28

图片预览

文档简介

warmth of love and care.有时他会从男孩那里买一本杂志,说是男孩带领他孤独的灵魂走出黑暗。的确,
只有打开心灵的大门,才能享受到爱和关怀的温暖。
4.Soon two police officers came and took them back to investigate.Tom and his friends
learnt something important-you are never too young to make a difference.很快,两名警察来了,把他
们带回去调查。汤姆和他的朋友们学到了一件重要的事--你永远不会因为太年轻而不能有所作为。
5.I felt both deeply grateful and bitterly sorry,badly wanting to do something for her,care
for her and love her.She had devoted herself to me when I was sick,and now,it was my turn.
充满了感激和遗憾,非常想为她做点什么,关心她,爱她。在我生病的时候,她全心全意地照顾我,现在,
轮到我了。
6.It was at this moment that a sense of pride and achievement overwhelmed me,which
made me determined to choose doctor as my lifelong career.就是在这一刻一种自豪和满足感充满了
我的内心,使我下定决心选择医生作为我终身的事业
7.With the warm sunshine shining through the window,I made the final decision of
becoming a doctor..温暖的阳光通过窗子照射进来,我最终决定成为医生。
8.To his understanding,the essence of the sports was not winning but finding a better self.
在他看来,体育运动的本质不是取胜,而是找到一个更好的自己.
9.Standing in front of the picture window,we could often spot the cat striding like a king in the yard
lined with thriving vegetables and beautiful flowers.站在落地窗前,我们经常可以看到猫在院子里像国王
一样行进,院子里种满了茂盛的蔬菜和美丽的花朵。(stride,strode阔步走)
10.It must be love that got them through the darkest time.一定是爱让他们度过了最黑暗
的时光
1l.They stuck together through thick and thin.他们同甘共苦。
12.To him,newspapers were not merely a means to get the latest news,but a way to
spread care and love/,strengthen the social bonds in the new era.对他来说,报纸在新时代不仅仅是一
种获取最新消息的手段,更是一种传播关爱/加强社会联系的方式。
13.In his heart,Oak Street News not only brought locals convenience,but wove love and
kindness in each piece of information they offered.在他的心中,《橡树街新闻》不仅给当地人带来了便
利,而且在他们提供的每一条信息中都编织着爱与善良。
14.I was still late that day,but I've learned a lesson from the experience---there are tests
everywhere in life,and only by being calm and brave can we pass these tests.那天我还是迟到了,但
是我从这次经历中学到了一个教训,生活中处处都有考验,只有冷静和勇敢才能通过这些考验。
15.What I've learned from that unforgettable experience is that even a small act of
kindness can make a big difference.我从这次难忘的经历学到了即使是一个小小的善举也能产生巨大的
影响。
16.Meanwhile,I vowed deep down in my heart that I would quit stealing and thoroughly
reform myself.Hopefully,with diligence and determination,I could become a kind and righteous
writer just like Anil.
同时,我在内心深处发誓,我要停止偷窃,彻底改造自己。希望通过勤奋和决心,我能成为像阿尼尔一样
善良正直的作家。
17.Tulips rose from the ruins and came to bloom again,which suggests that there could
again be happiness after so much misery and new life after much death.郁金香从废墟中重新绽放,这
说明在经历了如此多的苦难之后,还会有幸福,在经历了如此多的死亡之后,还会有新的生命。
18.The little bulbs that once saved lives in the war now eventually boomed again,bringing
hope
and happiness back to the country.那些曾经在战争中拯救生命的小球茎现在终于再次茁壮成长,给这个
国家带来了希望和幸福。
19.So never once did Grandma forget to make the chain of love extend to others when
things turned better.Looking at the quilt,I was determined to help those in need as well.因此,当情
况好转时,奶奶从来没有忘记把爱的链条延伸到其他人。看着被子,我决心去帮助那些需要帮助的人。
20.I realized Grandma,just like her neighbour,sewed her love into the quilt,which would
undoubtedly warm others physically and mentally..我意识到,奶奶就像她的邻居一样,把她的爱缝在被
子里,这无疑会温暖别人的身心。
2l.Strong determination and hard work were the recipe for success强烈的决心和努力是成功的秘诀
22.be more willing to bare their souls to me/open their hearts to me并愿意向我敞开心扉
23.We all learned that it was mutual understanding and respect that mattered/counted most.
插曲,我们都明白了:我们都知道相互理解和尊重是最重要的。