读后续写-情绪描写-感激、温暖、恐惧
1.Tears of happiness flowed down her cheeks.
幸福的泪水顺着她的面颊流了下来。
2.Her mother cast a comforting glance at her when she walked
out of her room.
当她走出房间时,母亲安慰地看了她一眼。
3. I hugged her in my arms, trying to calm her.
我把她抱在怀里,试着让她安静下来。
4. His uncle patted him on the shoulder , adding, “Let bygones be bygones.”
他叔叔拍了拍他的肩膀说 :“过去的就让它过去吧。”
5. She stroked her fingers through my hair, and said, “Things are going to be fine.”
她用手指抚摸着我的头发说 :“一切都会好起来的。”
6.She bent down and looked me in the eye, hands gently on my shoulders.
她弯下腰,双手轻轻地搭在我的双肩上,正视着我。
7. Tony rushed to Rose and threw his arms around her tightly without hesitation.
托尼毫不犹豫地冲向罗斯,紧紧地抱住她。(动作描写)
8.The mother was staring tenderly at the girl, wiping tears from her cheeks.
母亲温柔地注视着女孩,帮她擦去脸颊上的泪水。
9. He reached out his hands, with his thumbs and index fingers forming a “heart”, saying “I will always be there with you.”
他伸出手,用拇指和食指比画了一个“心”说:“我会永远和你在一起。”
10.Tears of appreciation welling up in her eyes,she thanked the driver for his help,but he just smiled warmly.她眼含感激的泪水,感谢司机的帮助,而他只是热情地笑了笑。
11.When I heard this,a mixture of warmth and relief welled up in my deep heart.(无灵主语句)
当我听到这句话时,我的内心深处既温暖又欣慰。
12.She stroked my hair with her fingers and said,“Things are going to be fine.”
她用手指抚摸着我的头发说:“一切都会好起来的。”
13.He reached out his hand with his fingers forming a “heart”,saying,“I’ll always be there with you.”(with复合结构)他伸出手,用手指捏成“心形”,说:“我将永远与你同在。”
14.She held my hands,weeping,“Thank you so much!You have no idea how much this means to me.”
她握着我的手哭着说:“非常感谢!你不知道这对我有多重要。”
15.What made me relieved was that I finally finished the task on time.(what引导的主语从句)
使我感到宽慰的是,我终于按时完成了任务。
16.I felt a huge surge of relief and happiness. 我如释重负,感到一阵欣慰。
她顿时如释重负。
17.She sighed with relief that it was all over. 事情总算全都过去了,她轻松地舒了一口气。
1. 恐惧占据了我的心。(占据:take hold of)
Panic took hold of me.
2. 由于这可怕的景象,我感到体内的血液迅速冻结了。 (迅速地:rapidly)
I felt that the blood in my body froze rapidly because of the terrible sight.
3. 我的心怦怦直跳,手心又冷又湿,感到头晕目眩。(湿润的:moist)
With a pounding heart and cold, moist palms, I felt faint.
4. 他转过身来,眼里充满了恐惧。 (恐惧:horror)
He turned to me,with his eyes full of horror.
5. 当被告知要被带到警察局时,她感到恐惧。 (恐惧:horror)
She was struck with horror when she was told to be taken to the police station.
6. 当我听到这个消息时,我的身体绷紧了。 (绷紧:tense)
My body tensed as I heard the news.
7.他心中涌起一阵恐惧
A flood of fear welled up in him.
我吓得呆住了,不敢动。
I froze with terror, too scared to move.
安慰与温暖
flowed down her cheeks.幸福的泪水顺着她的面颊流了下来。
Her mother her when she walked out of her room.
当她走出房间时,母亲安慰地看了她一眼。
I , trying to calm her.
我把她抱在怀里,试着让她安静下来。
His uncle , adding, “Let bygones be bygones.”
他叔叔拍了拍他的肩膀说 :“过去的就让它过去吧。”
She , and said, “Things are going to be fine.”
她用手指抚摸着我的头发说 :“一切都会好起来的。”
She bent down and looked me in the eye, 独立主格
她弯下腰,双手轻轻地搭在我的双肩上,正视着我。
Tony and threw his arms around her tightly .
托尼毫不犹豫地冲向罗斯,紧紧地抱住她。(动作描写)
The mother was staring tenderly at the girl, .伴随状语
母亲温柔地注视着女孩,擦去她脸颊上的泪水。
He with his thumbs and index fingers forming a “heart”, saying “I will always be there with you.” 他伸出手,用拇指和食指比画了一个“心”说:“我会永远和你在一起。”
10. 独立主格,she thanked the driver for his help,but he just smiled warmly.眼含感激的泪水,她感谢司机的帮助,而他只是热情地笑了笑。
11. When I heard this, welled up in my deep heart.(无灵主语句)
当我听到这句话时,我的内心深处既温暖又欣慰。
was that I finally finished the task on time.(what引导的主语从句) 使我感到宽慰的是,我终于按时完成了任务。
I felt . 我如释重负,感到欣慰。
A feeling of relief her. 她顿时如释重负。
She that it was all over. 事情总算全都过去了,她轻松地舒了一口气。
恐惧
1. 恐惧占据了我的心。(占据:take hold of)
Panic _____________________.
2. 由于这可怕的景象,我感到体内的血液迅速冻结了。 (迅速地:rapidly)
I felt ______________________________________________ because of the terrible sight.
he didn’t dare to move an inch.
他如此害怕,以致于不敢移动一步。
4. 他转过身来,眼里充满了恐惧。 (恐惧:horror)with复合句
He turned to me,___________________________________.
5. 当被告知要被带到警察局时,她感到恐惧。 (恐惧:horror)
_____________________________when she was told to be taken to the police station.
6. 当我听到这个消息时,我的身体绷紧了。 (绷紧:tense)
___________________as I heard the news.
7.他心中涌起一阵恐惧. welled up in him.
8.我吓得呆住了,不敢动。I froze with terror, .用too...to结构