九年级全册 核心句型
Unit1
Section A
1.我们如何成为好的学习者?
How can we become good learners
2.今天我们在英语俱乐部讨论了学习英语的最好的方法。
Today we talked about the best ways to learn English in the English club.
3.你应该选择你喜欢的方法来学习英语
You should choose the way that you like to learn English.
4.尽量通过阅读这个词的前后句子来猜测它的意思。
Try to guess a word’s meaning by reading the sentences before and after it.
5.每天读点你喜欢的东西你会变得更好。
You can become better by reading something you enjoy every day.
6.你读得越多 你就读得越快。
The more you read, the faster you’ll be.
7.老师讲的太快以至于大部分时间我都听不懂。
The teacher spoke so quickly that I did not understand her most of the time.
8.尽管我不能理解角色所说的一切,但是他们的肢体语言和脸上的表情帮我理解他们的意思。
Although I could not understand everything the characters said, their body language and the expressions on their faces helped me to get the meaning.
9.我想学习新单词和更多的语法以便我可以更好的理解英文电影。
I want to learn new words and more grammar so that I can have a better understanding of English movies.
Section B
10.每个人天生具有学习的能力。但是能否做好取决于你的学习习惯。
Everyone is born with the ability to learn. But whether or not you can do this well depends on your learning habits.
11.成功的学习者都有一些共同的好习惯。
Successful learners have some good habits in common.
12.兴趣是最好的老师。如果你对某些事情感兴趣,你的大脑会更活跃,你也更容易长时间关注它。好的学习者通常将他们需要学习的东西与有趣的事物联系起来。
Interest is the best teacher. If you are interested in something, your brain is more active and it is also easier for you to pay attention to it for a long time.
13.熟能生巧。好的学习者会不断练习他们所学的东西,而且他们不怕犯错。即使有些东西你学得很好,如果不用它,你也会忘记。
Practice makes perfect.Good learners will keep practicing what they have learned, and they are not afraid of making mistakes.Even if you learn something well, you will forget it unless you use it.
14.知识来自质疑。如果我们敢于质疑,不怕犯错,我们会取得快速的进步,成为一个好的学习者。
Knowledge comes from questioning. If we dare to ask questions and don’t be afraid of making mistakes, we will make rapid progress and be a good learner.
15.学习是一次终身的旅程,你所学的一切都会成为你的一部分并改变你。所以明智地学习并好好学习。
Learning is a lifelong journey.Everything that you learn becomes a part of you and changes you, so learn wisely and learn well.
Unit2
Section A
1.我喜欢龙舟比赛但是我认为它有点太挤了
I loved the races but I guess it was a little too crowded.
2.比尔想知道她们明年是否还会再吃粽子
Bill wonders whether they ’ll have zongzi again next year.
3.玛丽相信她们明年将会回来观看龙舟比赛
Mary believe that they’ll be back next year to watch the races.
4.我想知道它是否与云南傣族的泼水节相似
I wonder if it’s similar to the water festival of the Dai people in Yunnan Province.
5.人们走上街头互相泼水
People go on the streets to throw water at each other.
6.新年正是清扫和洗去晦气的时候
The new year is a time for cleaning and washing away bad things.
7.在新的一年里你会有好运
You’ll have good luck in the new year.
8.月饼是中秋之夜满月的形状Mooncakes have the shape of a full moon on mid-autumn night.
9.无论谁吃下它都能长生不老 Whoever drank this could live forever.
10.人们开始了和家人一起赏月分享月饼的传统People started the tradition of admiring the moon and sharing mooncakes with their families.
11.他告诉我地球绕着太阳转
He told me that the earth moves around the sun.
12.我听说在中国庆祝母亲节和父亲节正变得越来越流行
I heard that it is becoming more and more popular to celebrate Mother’s Day and Father’s day in China.
13.相反帮父母做一些事也是个好主意
It ’s also a good idea to help parents to do something instead.
Section B
14我知道元宵节是中国最受欢迎的节日之一。它在农历正月十五。
I know the Lantern Festival is one of the most popular festivals in China and it falls on the 15th day of the first lunar month.
15我想知道你在春节期间做了什么有趣的事情。
I wondered what interesting thing you did during the Spring Festival.
尽管新年庆典发生在不同的时间,但也有一个共同点。
Though New Year celebrations may take place at different times,they have one thing in common.
17.很多人在12月31号聚集在伦敦看著名的大笨钟并倒计时到午夜。
Many people gather in London on December 31 to see the famous Big Ben clock tower and count down to midnight.
18. 大量的人群聚集在纽约时代广场看一个大球降落。
Huge crowds gather to watch the dropping of a big ball in New York's Time Square.
19.一个非常重要的习俗是人们都会努力在除夕夜赶回家吃年夜饭。
One very important custom is that people will all try to return home and enjoy the family dinner on the eve of the Spring Festival.
20.几乎在每个国家,人们都认为这是一个联系家人和朋友并展望来年的特殊时间。
In almost every country, people believe that it is a special time to connect with their family and friends and show hope for the coming year.
Unit3
Section A
1.在我们决定前你能先告诉我洗手间在哪吗?
Before we decide, could you first tell me where the restrooms are
2.你不必着急。 You don’t need to rush!
3.起初我很害怕,但大声喊确实管用。I was scared at first, but shouting did help.
4.我父母建议我用善良和热情对待别人。
My parents suggested that I should treat others with kindness and warmth.
5.他们向门口的一名工作人员走去。They walk up to a staff person at the door.
6.餐馆那个时候总是很忙,所以早点来,以便找到位置。
The restaurant is always busy at that time, so come a little earlier to get a table.
Section B
7.这个男生询问一个吃饭的好地方。The boy asks about a good place to eat.
8.当你去外国旅游,知道如何礼貌的寻求帮助是很重要的。
When you visit a foreign country, it is important to know how to ask for help politely.
9.这些相似的问路方式。两种都正确,但是第一种听起来不太礼貌。
These are similar requests for directions. Both are correct, but the first one sounds less polite.
10.好的说话者在不同情境下会改变他们说话的方式。
Good speakers change the way they speak in different situations.
11.他们使用的表达方式可能取决于他们在和谁说话或他们对彼此的熟悉程度。
The expressions they use might depend on whom they are speaking to or how well they know each other.
12.这将有助于你更好地与别人交流。
This will help you communicate better with other people.
Unit4
Section A
1.你曾经很害羞不是吗?You used to be shy, didn’t you
2.他很少旷课,是不是?He is seldom absent from class, is he
3.她从来不够勇敢去问问题。She was never brave enough to ask questions.
4.自从我们上一次见到小学同学以来已经有三年了
It’s been three years since we last saw our primary school classmates.
5.但是看他现在多高大强壮啊!But look how big and strong he is now!
6.Candy告诉我他过去非常害羞,于是开始唱歌来应对她的害羞。
Candy told me that she used to be really shy and took up singing to deal with her shyness.
7.现在她不再害羞了并且喜欢在大众面前唱歌。
Now she’s not shy anymore and loves singing in front of crowds.
8.我问Candy在他成名后她的生活有什么不同。
I asked Candy how life was different after she became famous.
9.但是现在不管我到那里都会受到极大的关注。
But now I get tons of attention everywhere I go.
10.我总是不得不为怎样出现在别人面前而担忧,并且我必须十分注意自己的言行。
I always have to worry about how I appear to others and I have to be very careful about what I say and do.
11.现在与朋友出去闲逛对我来说是不可能的,因为总有警卫在我周围。
Hanging out with friends is almost impossible for me now because there are always guards around me.
12.你必须准备好放弃你正常的生活。
You have to be prepared to give up your normal life.
13.你真的需要很多天赋和努力才能取得成功。
You really require a lot of talent and hard work to succeed.
14.只有极少数人能登上成功的顶峰。
Only a very small number of people make it to the top.
Section B
15.很难相信他过去在学校有许多困难
It’s hard to believe that he used to have difficulties in school.
16.他搬家到另一个城市去找工作
He moved to another city to look for jobs.
17.他的不开心开始影响他的学业
His unhappiness began to influence his schoolwork.
18.无论你父亲在哪儿,他都会对你做的每一件好事而感到骄傲。
Your father will take pride in everything good that you do wherever he goes.
19.对父母来说,在那儿随时给予孩子支持是很重要的。
It is very important for parents to be there for their children.
20.总体介绍你生活中的变化。
General introduction about the changes in your life.
21.我的生活在过去的几年里改变了很多。
My life has changed a lot in the last few years.
我过去沉默寡言,但现在我在许多活动中变得活跃起来。
I used to be silent but now I become active in many activities.
23.我生活中最大的变化是英语水平提高了很多。
The biggest change in my life was becoming much better in English.
24.她不仅耐心而且对我帮助很大。她相信我能学好英语。
She is not only patient but also helpful.She believes that I can do well in English.
25.这是最重要的改变,因为我不再害怕英语,我的考试成绩越来越好。这让我的父母更加为我感到骄傲。
This is the most important change because I am no longer afraid of English and I’m getting better and better scores in my exams. This has made my parents even prouder of me.
26.总的来说,我喜欢生活中的变化。他们对我的生活有很大的影响。
In general, I like the changes in my life. They have a great influence on my life.
27.好习惯帮助我学习更好,保持健康。
Good habits help me to study better and keep healthier.
Unit5
Section A
衬衫是由什么制成的?What are the shirts made of
据我所知,茶树是被种植在山上 。
As far as I know, tea plants are grown on the sides of mountains.
当叶子长好时,他们经人工采摘,然后被送去加工。
When the leaves are ready, they are picked by hand and then are sent for processing.
似乎世界各地许多人都在喝中国茶
It seems that many people all over the world drink Chinese tea.
如果你去另外一个国家你会买什么种类的物品?
If you go to another country, what kinds of things would you buy
无论你可能买什么,你也许都会认为那些产品就是在那个国家制造的
No matter what you may buy,you might think those products were made in those countries.
他发现有趣的是在当地的商店里许多产品是中国制造的。
He found it interesting that so many products in the local shops were made in China.
他意识到美国人几乎无法避免购买中国制造的产品
He realized that Americans can hardly avoid buying products made in China.
他希望未来中国也能更加擅长制造人们在世界各地都能买到的高科技产品。
He hopes that in the future China will also get better at making high-technology products that people can buy in all parts of the world.
地球表面大部分被水覆盖。Most of the earth’s surface is covered by water.
许多交通事故由粗心驾驶所导致。Many traffic accidents are caused by careless driving.
12.这家店铺里最好的材料被用来做这条裙子。
The best materials are used by this shop to make dresses.
13.未满18岁的孩子没有他们父母的陪同不被允许看这个节目。
Children under 18 aren’t allowed to watch this show without their parents.
Section B
14.中国每个不同的地方都有他自己特殊的传统艺术形式
Each different part of China has its own special forms of traditional art.
15.最为普通的东西,从纸张到陶土再到竹子都被变成了精美的物品
The most common things, from paper to clay to bamboo, are turned into objects of beauty.
16.当处于困境中时,他放出孔明灯寻求帮助
He sent them out to ask for help when in trouble.
17.他们被看作是幸福和美好祝愿的鲜明象征
They are seen as bright symbols of happiness and good wishes.
18.在春节期间他们被贴在窗户上门上和墙上,作为祈求好运和新年快乐的象征。
During the Spring Festival, they are put on windows,doors and walls as symbols of wishes for good luck and a happy new year.
19.晾干之后将他们在高温中烧制。
After drying, they are fired at a very high heat.
Unit6
Section A
1.它什么时候被发明的?
What was it invented
2.它被谁发明?
Who was it invented by
3.我喜欢这些被一个叫Tom的著名发明家发明的发明。
I like these inventions that were invented by the famous inventor called Tom.
4.它被用来做什么
What's it used for
5.看来你说的确实有道理。
You do seem to have a point.
6.它真的是一项这么伟大的发明吗?
Is it really such a great invention
7.你知道茶这种世界上最受欢迎的饮品(仅次于水),是偶然被发明的吗?
Did you know that tea, the most popular drink in the world (after water)was invented by accident
8.据说一位叫作神农的中国统治者是第一个发现茶可以作为饮品的
It is said that a Chinese ruler called Shen Nong was the first to discover tea as a drink.
9.茶树上的一些叶子掉进了水里,并在里面停留了一段时间。
Some leaves from a tea plant fell into the water and remained there for some time.
10.世界上最受喜爱的饮品之一诞生了
One of the world’s favorite drinks was invented.
11.在英国,茶直到大约1660年才出现。
In England, tea didn't appear until around 1660.
在不到100年的时间里,它成为全国性的饮品。
In less than 100 years, it had become the national drink.
13.从中国到西方国家的茶叶贸易出现在19世纪
The tea trade from China to Western countries took place in the19th century.
14.地球表面大部分被水覆盖。
Most of the earth’s surface is covered by water.
15.尽管现在许多人了解茶文化,但是毫无疑问中国人才是最懂茶的本质的人。
Even though many people now know about tea culture, the Chinese are without doubt the ones who best understand the nature of tea.
Section B
16.炸薯片是无意中被发明的。
Potato chips were invented by mistake.
17.篮球运动是一项备受喜爱而且充满活力的运动,作为娱乐和锻炼的方式它受到很多人的喜爱。
Basketball is a much-loved and active sport that is enjoyed by many for fun and exercise.
18.奈史密斯博士把他班里的男生分成两队,并教他们玩他的新游戏
Dr. Naismith divided the men in his class into two teams and taught them to play his new game.
19.同时,他们需要阻止竞争团队把球投进他们自己的篮筐里
At the same time, they need to stop the competing team from getting the ball into their own basket.
20.许多年轻人钦佩这些篮球英雄,并且想成为像他们那样的人。
Many young people look up to these basketball heroes and want to become like them.
21.这些明星激励着年轻人为实现他们的梦想而努力奋斗。
These stars encourage young people to work hard to achieve their dreams.
Unit7
Section A
1.青少年应该被允许选择他们自己的衣服。
Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes.
2.16岁的青少年应该被允许打耳洞。
Sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to get their ears pierced.
3.你认为如果我们不用闪光灯,会允许我们拍照吗?
Do you think we may be allowed to take photos if we don't use a flash.
4.当我是一个整夜哭闹的小婴儿时,妈妈给我唱歌并陪伴在我身边。
When I was a tiny baby crying all night, my mom sang to me and stayed by my side.
5.当我两岁,在田间奔跑时,她确保我的安全,使我远离危险。
When I was two running through the field,she made sure I was safe and kept me from danger.
6.当我跌倒伤到自己时,她给我一个拥抱,将我扶起。
When I fell and hurt myself, she gave me a hug and lifted me up.
7..你认为我们必须让青少年远离网络吗?
Do you think we must keep teenagers away from the internet
8.父母应该给青少年自己做决定的机会。
Parents should give teenagers chances to make their own decisions.
9..我们不反对跑步。We have nothing against running.
Section B
10.但有时这些爱好会妨碍他们的功课,父母可能会担心他们在学业上的成功。
But sometimes these can get in the way of their schoolwork, and parents might worry about their success at school.
11.青少年经常认为应该允许他们尽可能多地按照他们所想的去练习他们的业余爱好
Teenagers often think they should be allowed to practice their hobbies as much as they want.
12.现在他渐渐长大了,所以他需要考虑如果他最终不能成为一名职业跑步运动员将会怎么样。
He's getting older now, so he needs to think about what will happen if he doesn't end up as a professional runner.
13.只有那时我才会有机会实现我的梦想。
Only then will I have a chance to achieve my dream.
14.他们应该知道我不仅需要好成绩,也需要乐趣。
They should know I need not only good grades but also fun.
我的父母对我很严格。我家有很多规矩。让我告诉你其中的一些。
My parents are strict with me. There are many rules in my family. Let me tell you some of them.
在上学的日子里,我不允许花太多的时间看电视或上网。
I am not allowed to spend too much time watching TV or surfing the Internet on school days.
他们认为我必须做家庭作业和复习功课。
They think I must do my homework and go over lessons.
Unit8
Section A
1.这一定属于卡拉。It must belong to Carla.
2.这条发带可能属于琳达。The hair band might belong to Linda.
3.怎么了?What's wrong =What’s the matter =What’s the trouble
4.我昨天参加了音乐会所以它可能仍然在音乐大厅。
I attended a concert yesterday so it might still be in the music hall.
5.我在其他朋友离开之前就早早离开了。
I left early, before the rest of my friends.
6.我想一定有人捡到它了。I think somebody must have picked it up.
7.你是否做过一些感觉熟悉的事情,尽管你知道自没有做过?
Have you ever done something that felt familiar, even though you knew you hadn’t
8.这种感觉被称为deja vu(似曾相识),这是一个法语术语,意思是"曾经看过"。
This feeling is known as déjà vu, a French term meaning "already seen".
9.据说,大多数人一生中至少经历过一次deja vu(似曾相识)。
It's said that most people have experienced déjà vu at least once in their lives.
10.一个多世纪以来,人们一直在研究这个令人着迷的问题,现在有许多关于 deja vu(似曾相识)的有趣理论。
People have studied this fascinating question for over a century, and there are now a number of interesting theories about deja vu.
11.有些人认为熟悉的似曾相识的场景一定来自过去的梦。
Some people believe the familiar scenes of deja vu must come from past dreams.
12.有些人认为,似曾和识可能表明我们有一种隐藏的力量来预见未来。
And some suggest that deja vu might show we have a hidden power to see the future.
13.其他人甚至认为似曾相识和平行宇宙之间可能存在联系。
Others even think there could be a link between deja vu and parallel universes.
14.然而,大多数科学家说,似曾相识只是大脑中的一种混淆,让我们觉得有些东西很熟悉,但实际上并不是。
However, most scientists say that deja vu is just a mix-up in the brain, making us feel something is familiar when it is actually not.
15.一般来说,如果你时常遇到似曾相识的感觉,就没有必要担心。
Generally speaking, if you experience déjà vu from time to time , there is no need to worry about it.
16.deja vu(似曾相识), 无论是一种精神戏法还是通往过去未来的窗户,仍然是人类经历中令人着迷的未解之谜之一。
Déjà vu, whether it is a trick of the mind or a window into the past or future, remains one of the many fascinating unsolved mysteries.
Section B
17.他可能是在跑步锻炼。He could be running for exercise.
18.多年以来,历史学家们认为巨石阵是古代首领试图与神灵沟通的一座庙宇。
For many years,historians believed Stonehenge was a temple where ancient leaders tried to communicate with the gods.
19.人们尤其喜欢在六月去这个地方,因为他们想在一年中白昼最长的一天看日出。
People like to go to this place especially in June as they want to see the sun rising on the longest day of the year.
20.巨石阵,一个岩石圈,不仅是英国最著名的历史古迹之一,而且还是英国最大的谜团之一。
Stonehenge, a rock circle, is not only one of Britain's most famous historical places but also one of its greatest mysteries.
21.其他人认为这些石头有一种医学目的。
Other people believe the stones have a medical purpose.
22.大多数人赞同石头的位置一定是为了一个特殊的目的。
Most agree that the position of the stones must be for a special purpose.
23.一些人认为它可能是一个墓地或祭奠祖先的地方。
Some think it might be a burial place or a place to honor ancestors.
24.巨石阵是在很长的一段时间内被慢慢建成的。
Stonehenge was built slowly over a long period of time.
Unit9
Section A
1.我喜欢我能跟着一起唱的音乐。
I love music that I can sing along with.
2.卡门喜欢演奏不同类型乐曲的音乐家。
Carmen likes musicians who play different kinds of music.
3.既然那样,我还是邀请喜欢严肃电影的人吧。
In that case, I' ll ask someone who likes serious movies.
4.有些人坚持只看一种电影,而我喜欢根据当天的心情,看不同类型的电影。
While some people stick to only one kind of movie,I like to watch different kinds depending on how I feel that day.
5.当我心情沮丧或疲惫时,我更爱看能使我高兴起来的电影。
When I' m down or tired, I prefer movies that can cheer me up.
6.我的问题突然好像没那么严重了,我又感觉好多了。
My problems suddenly seem less serious and I feel much better again.
7..我刚好可以让大脑休息一下,坐下来欣赏一个令人兴奋的、总是及时拯救世界的超级英雄。
I can just shut off my brain, sit back and enjoy watching an exciting superhero who always saves the world just in time.
8.它们可能很有趣,但是我太害怕了,不敢独自观看。
They can be fun, but I'm too scared to watch them alone.
9.我总是带上一个不怕这些类型电影的朋友,这样就不再感到那么恐怖了。
I always bring a friend who isn't afraid of these kinds of movies, and it doesn't feel so scary anymore.
Section B
10.那首用二胡演奏的乐曲尤其使我感动。
The piece which was played on the erhu especially moved me.
11.二胡听起来如此悲伤,以至于我听的时候,几乎要随着它哭了。
The erhu sounded so sad that I almost cried along with it as I listened.
12.到17岁时,阿炳便因他的音乐才能而闻名。
By age 17, Abing was known for his musical ability.
13.遗憾的是,一共只有六首曲子被录了下来得以传世,但时至今日,他依旧颇受欢迎。
It is a pity that only six pieces of music in total were recorded for the future world to hear, but his popularity continues to this day.
14.它的凄美不仅描绘出了阿炳自己的生活,也使人们回忆起他们自己悲伤的或痛苦的经历中那些最深的创伤。
Its sad beauty not only paints a picture of Abing's own life but also makes people recall their deepest wounds from their own sad or painful experiences.
15.尽管他是一个没有太多经验的演员,但他在那部新的战争影片中表现很出色。
Although he is an actor who does not have much experience, he did an excellent job in the new war film.
Unit10
Section A
1.你应该握手。You're supposed to shake hands.
2.我遇见了一个叫佐藤的日本男孩,就在我伸出手来时,他鞠了一躬。
I met a Japanese boy called Sato,and as soon as I held out my hand,he bowed.
3.我伸出手来,可令我吃惊的是,她居然亲吻了我的双颊!
I held out my hand and to my surprise, she kissed me on both sides of my face.
4.后来我发现法国人见面时应该亲吻对方。
Later I found out French people are supposed to kiss when they see each other.
5.我们珍视平日生活中和家人、朋友在一起的时光。
We value the time we spend with our family and friends in our everyday lives.
6.我们经常只是在城镇中心走走,见尽可能多的朋友!
We often just walk around the town center, seeing as many of our friends as we can!
7.所以当我与朋友见面时,我努力做到守时。
So I make an effort to be on time when I meet my friends.
8.我总是提早出门以避免交通拥挤,因为我认为让别人等是不礼貌的。
I always leave the house early to avoid heavy traffic because I think it's impolite to keep others waiting.
9.而且,我们也从不事先未通电话便登门拜访朋友。
Also, we never visit a friend' s house without calling first.
10.我们通常计划着一起去做有趣的事或一起去某个地方。
We usually plan to do something interesting, or go somewhere together.
11.在许多东欧国家,握手前你应该摘掉手套。
In many eastern European countries, you are supposed to/are expected to take off your gloves before shaking hands.
Section B
12.我到这里之前有点儿紧张,但没理由那样的。
I was a bit nervous before I arrived here, but there was no reason to be.
13.他们尽力使我感到宾至如归。
They go out of their way to make me feel at home.
14.她还有一个与我年龄差不多的十几岁的(外)孙女,那个女孩非常友好。
She also has a teenage granddaughter about my age who is really kind.
15.你简直都想不到就因为那样我的法语提高得有多快。
You wouldn't believe how quickly my French has improved because of that.
16.正如你想象的那样,这里做事情的方式和在国内时截然不同
As you can imagine, things are very different from the way they are at home.
17.不得不说。我发现记住所有的事情很困难,但是我正在逐渐习惯这些事情。
I have to say that I find it difficult to remember everything, but I' m gradually getting used to it.
18.一路平安,我期待很快见到你!Have a safe trip, and I look forward to meeting you soon!
Unit11
Section A
1.悲伤的电影没有让John哭,它们只让他想要离开。
Sad movies don’t make John cry.They just make him want to leave.
2.Amy不喜欢那家餐厅,我也是。
Amy doesn’t like that restaurant. Neither do I.
3.我宁愿去Blue Ocean因为我在吃饭时喜欢听轻柔的音乐。
I'd rather go to Blue Ocean because I like to listen to quiet music while I’m eating.
4.我了解她越多,我越意识到我们有许多共同点。
The more I get to know Julie, the more I realize that we have a lot in common.
5.她认为和她相比,朱莉现在成了跟我更要好的朋友。
She thinks Julie is now better friends with me than with her.
6.她不会感到自己被冷落了。
She won' t feel left out.
7.一天,一位医生被召进宫来为国王检查身体。
One day, a doctor was called in to examine the king.
8.药物和休息都对他无能为力。
Neither medicine nor rest can help him.
9.许多人在试图取代我的位置。
Many people are trying to take my position.
Section B
10.是什么让那个穷人这么快乐,尽管他没有权力、金钱和声誉?
What made the poor man so happy even though he had no power, money or fame
11.找到那个快乐的人花了那位将领多长时间?
How long did it take the general to find the happy man
12.他的脑海里总是不停地想着一个小时前在学校足球场上发生的事情。
His mind would not stop thinking about what happened only just an hour ago on the school soccer field.
13.但不管是什么,不要对自己要求太苛刻。
But whatever it was, don't be too hard on yourself.
14.另外一半则是学会如何和你的队友沟通并且从错误中吸取教训。
The other half is learning how to communicate with your teammates and learning from your mistakes.
15.彼得心里并没有害怕,而是勇敢地去参加了足球训练。
Peter went to soccer practice with courage rather than fear in his heart.
16.我们差一点就赢了那场比赛。
We were so close to winning that game.
17.但我想如果我们继续齐心协力,我们就会赢得下一场比赛。
But I think if we continue to pull together, we' re going to win the next one.
18.老师告诉学生们要团结协作,不要放弃。
The teacher told the students to work hard together and not give up.
Unit12
Section A
1.生活充满了意外
Life Is Full of the Unexpected.
2.当我起床时,我哥哥已经在洗淋浴了。
By the time I got up, my brother had already gotten in the shower.
3.当我到家时,我意识到我把钥匙落在了背包里。
When I got home, I realized I had left my keys in the backpack.
4.我的闹钟没有响!
My alarm clock didn't go off!
5.所以我只好迅速穿上衣服,冲出门去
So I just quickly piut on some clothes and rushed out of the door.
6.幸运的是,卡尔的爸爸在街上看到了我,便开车捎了我一程。
Luckily, Carl's dad saw me on the street and gave me a lift in his car.
7.作者最后怎样避开了这两个事件?
How did the writer end up missing both events?
8.我正要上楼,这时我决定先去买杯咖啡
I was about to go up when I decided to get a coffee first.
9.我的坏运气出乎意料地变成了一件好事。
My bad luck had unexpectedly turned into a good thing.
10.当我到达聚会时,其他人都已经赶到了。
By the time I arrived at the party,everyone else had already shown up.
Section B
11.它在每年的4月1日,这是一个许多人互相搞各种各样的恶作剧和开各种各样的玩笑。
It happens on April 1st every year and is a day when many people play all kinds of tricks and jokes on each other.
12.当人们意识到这是一个恶作剧时,全国所有的意大利面条 spaghetti 都已经卖光了。
By the time people realized that the story was a hoax, all of the spaghetti across the country had been sold out.
13.韦尔斯让他的话听起来如此逼真以至于成百上千的人都相信了这个故事,恐惧在整个国家蔓延。
Welles made it sound so real that hundreds of people believed the story, and fear spread across the whole country.
14.我们难以置信地盯着燃烧着的大楼上升起的黑烟。
We stared in disbelief at the black smoke rising above the burning building.
Unit13
Section A
1.这个镇上的每个人都应该参与清理它!
Everyone in this town should play a part in cleaning it up!
2.为了减少空气污染,我们应该乘公共汽车或地铁,而不是开车。
To cut down air pollution, we should take the bus or subway instead of driving.
3.还要记得把垃圾扔进垃圾箱里,为大家保持公共场所的干净美丽。
And remember to throw rubbish in the bins and keep public places clean and beautiful for everyone.
4.因此,我们齐心协力就能带来变化,创造更加美好的未来!
So together, our actions can make a difference and lead to a better future!
5.在过去的20到30年里,一些种类的鲨鱼的数量下降了百分之九十多。
The numbers of some kinds of sharks have fallen by over 90 percent in the last 20 to 30 years.
6.是的,我们不能再等了,应该(立刻)采取行动!
Yes, we can't afford to wait any longer to take action!
7.例如,当你离开房间的时候,你可以/应该关灯来节约用电。
For example, you can/could/ should save electricity by turning off the lights when you leave a room.
8.在一些商店里,你现在不得不为塑料袋付费,我认为这是个好主意。
I think it's a great idea that you now have to pay for plastic bags in some stores.
9.所有这些小事可以加起来,就变成了将能改善环境的大事。
All these small things can/could add up and become big things that would/can/could improve the environment.
Section B
10.你曾经考虑过到底怎样才能将这些东西好好利用吗?
Have you ever thought about how these things can actually be put to good use
你经常扔掉你不再需要的东西吗?
Do you often throw away things you don't need anymore
12.她住在英国,房子是她自己用废弃物建造而成的。
She lives in a house in the UK that she built herself out of rubbish.
13.房子的顶部是一条翻转过来的旧船。
The top of the house is an old boat turned upside down.
她房前的大门是由岩石和旧玻璃瓶做成的。
And the gate in front of her house is made of rocks and old glass bottles.
15.艺术不但可以给他人带来快乐,而且也说明只需要一点创造力,即便是冰冷、坚硬的铁也可产生活力。
Not only can the art bring happiness to others, but it also shows that even cold, hard iron can be brought back to life with a little creativity.
16.全世界的环境问题变得越来越严重。
Environmental problems are becoming more and more serious all over the world.
17.随着世界的发展,我们城市的街道上有太多的汽车。
With the development of the world, there are too many cars on the streets in our city.
18.现在越来越多的人已经意识到这些问题。
Now more and more people have realized these problems.
19.我希望这些问题能在不久的将来得到解决。让我们现在就采取行动。
I hope the problems will be solved in the near future . Let’s take action now .
20. 我相信,我们的行动会带来改变,会带来更美好的未来。
I believe our action can make a difference and lead to a better future.
Unit14
Section A
1.有人被老师建议暂停跑步,休息一下。
Someone was advised to take a break from running by a teacher.
2.我知道李老师在数学课上对你总是很有耐心。
I know that Ms. Lee was always patient with you in math class.
3.无论问题有多难,她都帮助你,让你自己算出答案。
She helped you to work out the answers yourself no matter how difficult they were.
4.因为她,我付出了更多的努力,并且我的考试分数翻了一倍。
Because of her, I put in more effort and my exam scores doubled.
5.回首过去的三年时光。
Looking back at these past three years .
6.自上初中以来,你有什么变化?
How have you changed since you started junior high school
7.我简直无法相信时间过得这么快!
I can't believe how fast the time went by.
Section B
8.陈老师信任他们所有人并告诉他们要“为此而努力”
Mrs. Chen believes in all of them and tells them to"go for it".
9.首先,我想祝贺今天所有在座的同学们。
First of all, I' d like to congratulate all the students who are here today.
10.当然,你们中有些同学有点难以对付!
And yes, some of you were a little difficult to deal with!
11.在过去的三年里,虽然你们学习都非常刻苦,但是你们都不是一个人在奋斗。
Although you' ve all worked very hard over the last three years, none of you did it alone.
12.请细想一下他们为你们做过什么以及他们对你们来说意味着什么。
Please consider what they' ve done for you and what they mean to you.
13.永远不要忘记对你们身边的这些人心存感激
Never fail to be thankful to the people around you.
14.然而除了困难以外,也会有许多令人振奋的事情在等着你们。
But along with difficulties, there will also be many exciting things waiting for you.
15.你们打开的每扇门后面都是学习新事物的机会,你们有能力作出自己的选择。
Behind each door you open are chances to learn new things, and you have the ability to make your own choices.
16.在新的旅行启程之际,你们不应忘了自己来自何处。
As you set out on your new journey, you shouldn' t forget where you came from.
17.然而,当我们升入高中,我们仍然十分兴奋地出发,踏上一段新的旅程。
However, we are still excited to set out on a new journey when we enter senior high school.