(共28张PPT)
College Entrance Exam Listening Essential Phrases and skills for the First Round of Review.
2026年高考一轮复习 听力必备句型
高三 三班 四班
Basic necesssities of life
我们先来看看菜单。
Let's have a look at the menu first.
menu 菜单、
今天有什么特色菜吗?
Do you have any specials today
Look at the Menu
看看菜单
要注意的单词: rare 半熟的 light 清单的 butter 黄油
您决定点什么菜了吗?Have you decided what to order
您这儿有什么地方风味吗?Do you have any local specialities
可否让我看看酒单?May I see the wine list
有哪几类酒?What kind of wine do you have
我可以再要些黄油吗?Could I have some more butter 请给我来一份蔬菜沙拉。 Give me some salad, please.
我想牛排烧得生一些。 I'd like my steak rare. 我想来些清淡的,你有什么推荐的吗?
I prefer something light. What would you recommend
结账离开Check out
请您结账,好吗?Will you pay for the bill pay for the bill 结账,买单
请结账。 Bill please.
请给我们账单。 Can we have our check, please
我来埋单。 I'm paying the bill.
我来付。 It's my treat.
我请客。 My treat.
我做东。 It's my round.
今天让我付账。 Let me settle the bill today.
咱们各付各的吧。 Let's go Dutch.
go Dutch 各自付账
我觉得这算错了。 I'm afraid there is a mistake here.
您如何付款,是现金还是信用卡? How are you going to pay, in cash or by credit card
credit card 信用卡
我请客。 My treat.
我做东。 It's my round.
今天让我付账。 Let me settle the bill today.
咱们各付各的吧。 Let's go Dutch.
go Dutch 各自付账
我觉得这算错了。 I'm afraid there is a mistake here.
您如何付款,是现金还是信用卡? How are you going to pay, in cash or by credit card
credit card 信用卡
餐馆投诉 Complaint
服务员,汤里为什么会有苍蝇? Waiter, why there is a fly in the soup
这是什么菜?一点都不好吃。 What sort of food is this It's disgusting.
disgusting 令人厌恶的
我要见你们经理。 I'd like to see your manager.
这片肉不太熟。 The meat is a little tender.
我的沙拉里有根头发。 There's a hair in my salad!
我从来没有吃过这么糟糕的饭菜。
I've never eaten such terrible food.
这条鱼不熟。 This fish is raw.
raw 生的
我要把它退掉。 I'd like to return it.
牛奶已经坏了。 The milk has gone bad.
能不能把这盘菜换一下? Could you have this dish changed please
不收小费
No Tips
你给那侍者小费没有?Did you tip the waiter
waiter 服务员
我应该付给多少小费?How much should I tip
这里不收小费。 No tips here.
谢谢了,这是给你的小费。 Thank you, this is your tips.
别忘了把小费也算上。 Don't forget the tips.
另加 10% 的服务费。 10% service charge.
service charge 服务费
这个给你。 It's for you.
谢谢您,先生。但是这里不收小费。
Thank you, sir. But no tips here.
别忘了给服务员小费。
Don't forget to tip the waiter.
你不会忘记给驾驶员小费吧?You won't forget to tip the driver, will you
去吃自助餐 Buffet
去新开的餐厅吃自助餐怎么样?What about going to the buffet at the new restaurant
buffet 自助餐
我可以吃自助餐吗?Can I go for a buffet
两位,吃自助餐的。 Two sets of buffet, please.
我们中午去吃自助餐吗?Shall we have buffet lunch
你想要什么就选什么。 You can choose whatever you want.
自助餐在那边,请自便。 The buffet is over there. Please help yourself.
这是自助餐馆,我们得自己动手。 This is a cafeteria. We have to serve ourselves.
cafeteria 自助餐厅
品种真多呀! What a variety!
variety 多样
你可以选择任何你喜欢的食物。 You can choose whatever you like.
预定餐位
Table Reserving
我们要预订吗? Do we need to make a reservation
make a reservation 预定,预约
请问你们有多少人? How many people do you have, please
请帮我预定餐位。 Table reservation, please.
我们今晚已经订满了。 We are fully booked tonight.
有没有靠窗的位子? Is there any table by the window
by the window 在窗户旁
请你给我们靠窗的位子,可以吗? Can we have a table by the window, please
套餐多少钱? How much is the set meal
请给我一个包间。 I’d like a private room, please.
private room 包间
这张优惠券在这儿能用吗? Can I use this coupon here
coupon 赠券
我想订一张两个人的位子。 I’d like to reserve a table for two, please.
安排座位
Planning the Seat
您想坐哪里?Where would you like to sit
这个位子怎么样?How about this table
那边那个位子怎么样?How about the table over there
现在要就坐吗?Would you like to be seated now
有靠近窗户的空位吗?Could we have a table by the window, please
您想靠窗坐还是靠门口坐?Would you like to sit by the window or near the doorway
doorway 门口
您想要哪一种餐位,是大厅的,还是包间里的?Which kind of table would you like to have, in the hall, or in the room
hall 门厅
恐怕暂时没有 6 个人坐的空位子了。 I'm afraid we don't have anything for six at the moment.
at the moment 此刻
小心地滑。 The floor is slippery.
slippery 滑的
小心脚下。 Be careful where you walk.
请跟我来。 Please come with me.
用餐礼节 Etiquette of Dining
不要边吃饭边看书。 Don't read while eating.
不要用汤漱口。 Don't gargle with your soup.
gargle 漱口
吃饭时不要看电视。 No TV during dinner.
闭着嘴巴嚼食物。 Chew with your mouth closed.
chew 咀嚼
请保持桌面干净。 Please keep the table clean.
不要把手肘支在餐桌上。 Don't put your elbows on the table.
elbow 肘部
我失陪一会儿。 Excuse me for a minute.
不管吃什么都不要过于大口。 Don't take big mouthfuls of anything.
喝汤不要发出声音。 Don't sip your soup.
轻轻地把碗放下。 Put the bowl down gently.
gently 轻轻地
等待上菜
Waiting for the Dishes
你们忘了我点的菜了吧?Have you forgotten my order
我们饿了,能快点吗?We're starving. And would you hurry up
starving 饥饿的
还要等多久啊?How long to wait
为什么要这么久?Why is it taking so long
你们可以上菜了吗?Are you ready to serve up
serve up 上菜
请快一点!Please hurry up!
请稍等。 Just a moment, please.
我们的菜呢?Where are our dishes
我们的菜还没来。 Our meal hasn't arrived yet.
能快点上菜吗?Would you please serve quickly
时尚服饰 风向标
Fashionable Apparel
男式晚礼服 tuxedo
无尾礼服 tux
长袍,长外衣 gown
夹克 jacket
风帽 hood
围巾 scarf
披肩 shawl
短晨衣 short dressing gown
浴衣 bathrobe
睡衣裤 pyjamas
服装类别
毛绒衣,运动衫 sweater
成衣 garment
双排扣外衣 double - breasted suit
西服 suit
连衣裙 dress
外套 coat
三件套 three - piece suit
婴儿的全套服装 layette
制服 uniform
工装裤 overalls
连背心的背带裤 rompers
晚礼服 evening dress
燕尾服 tailcoat
尺码大小
Asking about the Size
您可以告诉我您的尺码吗?Would you please tell me your size
您买什么尺寸的?What size, please
你穿多大尺码的鞋子?What size of shoes do you wear
这条裙子是多大号的?What size is this skirt
你们这里有适合我的尺码的鞋子吗?Do you have any shoes in my size
您的腰围是多少?What is your waist measurement
waist 腰,腰部
您胸围多少?What is your chest measurement
你们有没有这种款式的特大号的?Do you have this in extra-large
extra-large 超大
有中号的吗?Do you have the medium size
这件大衣有大号吗?Do you have the coat in large size
我要小号的。 I want small size.
这件尺寸正合适。 This is the right size.
我穿上合身吗?Does it look right on me
我想你的尺寸已卖光了。 I think we're out of your size.
我们有这个尺寸,但没有这种颜色。 We have the size, but not the color.
恐怕这件衬衫对于我来说太大了。 I'm afraid the shirt is too large for me.
我帮您量尺寸好吗?Shall I take your measurements
measurement 测量
这是你的尺码。 This is your size.
修改衣服
Alter the Clothes
您能帮我把这条牛仔裤一下边吗?Could you have my jeans hemmed, please
hem 给…… 缝边
这条裤子在裤腿处有点肥。 The trousers are a bit large in the legs.
帮我把这些扣子换一下好吗?Could you change the buttons for me
能把它放出一点吗?Can you let it out a bit
你要改衣服吗?Do you do reweaving
可以把它改短吗?Can you shorten it
腰身太高了。 The waist is too high.
袖子有些长。 The sleeves seem a bit long.
sleeve 袖子
加长一寸好吗?How about an inch longer
改短的费用是多少?How much for shortening the length
length 长度
我决定去裁缝店改裤子。 I decide to get my pants altered.
我让裁缝帮我改做这件裙子。 I asked the tailor to make over my dress.
tailor 裁缝