牛津译林版 9AUnit 4 Growing up 课文默写(含答案)

文档属性

名称 牛津译林版 9AUnit 4 Growing up 课文默写(含答案)
格式 zip
文件大小 72.5KB
资源类型 教案
版本资源 牛津译林版
科目 英语
更新时间 2020-03-05 15:59:54

图片预览

文档简介










9A Unit 4 Growing up
Comic strip
中文 英文
你在想什么,埃迪? What's on your mind, Eddie?
我很担忧。 I'm worried.
成长是艰难的! Growing up is hard!
怎么了? What's up?
自从我第一次见到你,你就一直很快乐。 You've been happy since I first met you.
我现在长得太大了,房子住不下了。 I'm growing too big for my house now.
没关系。 That's all right.
为你自己再建一个。 Build another one for yourself.
那可不容易,霍波。 That won't be easy, Hobo.
请帮助我。 Please help me.
在你完成之前别叫醒我。 Don't wake me up until you finish building it.

Welcome to the unit
中文 英文
米莉,你是怎么了解这个世界的? How do you learn about the world, Millie?
我喜欢从书中了解世界。 I like to learn about the world from books.
你为什么喜欢那样学习? Why do you like to learn that way?
书让我了解不同时间和地点的人,我可以随时阅读他们。 Books allow me to learn about people in different times and places, and I can read them whenever I want to.
你呢? What about you?
我喜欢通过互联网了解世界。 I like to learn about the world through the Internet.
是这样吗? Is that so?
是的。它是快速的。只要你一点击鼠标,就会有大量的信息。 Yes. It's quick. As soon as you click the mouse, there's a great deal of Information.
这是真的。 That's true.

Reading
中文 英文
NBA史上最矮的球员 The shortest player in the NBA
斯巴德·韦伯于1963年出生于美国德克萨斯州。 Spud Webb was born in Texas, the USA, in 1963.
他非常小——比学校里的其他孩子小得多。 He was very small--much smaller than the other kids at school.
然而,他有一个很大的梦想——他想在NBA打球。 However, he had a big dream--he wanted to play in the NBA.
上初中的时候,斯巴德参加了校队的选拔。 While attending Junior high, Spud tried out for the school team.
但是他被拒绝了,因为他太小了。 But he was refused to play it first because he was too small.
他没有失去信心。 He did not lose heart.
当他终于得到机会时,他在第一场比赛中就得了20分。 When he finally got the chance, he scored 20 points in his first game.
从那以后,他成了队里的明星。 From then on, he was the star of the team.
在高中,斯巴德经常因为他的身高不得不坐在看台上。 In senior high, Spud often had to sit in the stands because of his height.
他更加努力地训练,让教练改变了主意。 He practiced even harder and got the coach to change his mind.
斯巴德后来成为了球队的领袖。 Spud went on to become leader of the team.
在他高中的最后一年,他被评为德克萨斯州的年度最佳球员。 In his last year of senior high, he was named Player of the Year in Texas.
然而,没有一所大学仅仅因为他只有170厘米高就邀请他去打篮球。 However, no university would invite him to play basketball simply because he was only 170 centimeters tall.
他决定在一所专科学校打球。 He decided to play at a junior college.
在那里,他带领他的球队获得了全国冠军。 There he led his team to the national championship.
这引起了北卡罗莱纳州立大学的注意。 This brought him to the attention of North Carolina State University.
结果,他成功地获得了奖学金。 As a result, he succeeded in getting a scholarship.
虽然他在大学时是一个了不起的球员,但NBA对他不感兴趣,因为所有的球员都比他高20多厘米。 Although he was a great player at university, the NBA was not interested in him because all its players were more than 20 cm taller than he was.
毕业后,他被迫在另一个篮球联盟打球。 After he graduated, he was forced to play in another basketball league.
在NBA注意到他之前,他在那里呆了大约一年。 He remained there for about a year before the NBA took notice of him.
1985年,他加入了亚特兰大老鹰队,成为当时NBA最矮的球员。 In 1985, he joined the Atlanta Hawks and became the shortest player in the NBA at that time.
他有许多伟大的成就,但他最骄傲的时刻是在1986年——他赢得了扣篮大赛。 He had many great achievements, but his proudest moment came in 1986--he won the Slam Dunk Contest.
通过努力,Spud Webb证明了大小和体型并不重要——如果你永不放弃,你几乎可以做任何事情。 Through hard work, Spud Webb proved that size and body type do not matter -- you can do almost anything if you never give up.

Integrated skills
Speak up
中文 英文
你还读过其他关于战争中儿童的故事吗? Have you read any other stories about children in the war?
是的,我刚看完《我是大卫》,这本书讲的是一个12岁男孩从纳粹集中营逃到哥本哈根的故事。 Yes, I've just finished the book I am David, a story about a 12-year-old boy and his journey to Copenhagen after he got away from a Nazi camp.
《黑暗中的自由之吻》这本书也讲述了一个无家可归的小男孩和他的朋友们如何从战争中幸存下来的故事。 The book A Small Free Kiss in the Dark is also about a young homeless boy and how he survived the war with his friends.
我钦佩这些孩子的勇气。 I admire these children for their courage.
然而,遗憾的是他们不能像我们一样享受幸福的生活。 However, it's a pity that they couldn't enjoy a happy life just as we do.
是的。虽然我们生活在和平中,但一些儿童和世界其他地区仍然生活在对他们生命的恐惧中。 Yes. Although we live in peace, some children and other parts of the world still live in fear of their lives.
我希望战争永远不要再发生。 I hope war never happens again.

Task
中文 英文
我父亲五十多岁了。 My father is in his fifties.
他在当地的一家工厂工作多年了。 He has worked in a local factory for years.
在你了解更多之前,你不会发现他有什么不寻常的地方。 You will not find anything unusual about him until you learn more.
我的父亲一直是善良和乐于助人的。 My father has always been kind and helpful.
他乐于帮助任何人。 He is ready to help anyone.
他把我们的电视机送给了一个买不起的家庭;他关心那些失去父母的孩子;每当他有一些钱剩下时,他就把它给需要的人。 He gave our TV to a family who could not afford one; he cares for the children who have lost their parents; whenever he has some money left, he gives it to someone in need.
自从1990年以来,我父亲捐过很多次血。 My father has donated blood many times since 1990.
他捐献的血液足以挽救70多条生命。 The blood he has donated is enough to save over 70 lives.
他还向血癌患者捐献了血细胞。 He has also donated blood cells to people with blood cancer.
令我惊讶的是,他决定死后将遗体捐献给医学研究。 To my surprise, he is decided to donate his body for medical research after his death.
当我还是个小女孩的时候,我不明白为什么我的父亲总是对别人比对自己的家人更仁慈。 When I was a little girl, I could not understand why my father always seem to be kinder to others than to his own family.
现在我意识到他有一颗充满爱的心。 Now I realize that he has a heart full of love.